How to make money with Pi Network?

1. Pi Network is a virtual currency that can only be mined or mined on a phone, but does not consume device resources like other free mining applications. Previously Pi Network could include mining applications such as Electroneum (ETN), but this application consumes your device resources to decode the algorithm (Electroneum uses cryptonight algorithm). With Pi Network, when you dig coins will feel the device does not heat up. In addition, you can also turn off the application or turn off the network and still be able to mine coins every 24 hours.​

1613924174720.png

Note:​

Pi Network is still in BETA. The project is still in progress which means that there will still be errors and some details of the project are still changing. While many cryptocurrency projects start from pure theory, Pi Network seeks to balance theory with design and people-centered (or experiment with real people to best meet their needs). ). The project appreciates your patience and welcomes your input as we work together to develop products that best meet community needs. Pi does NOT give you free money. This is a long-term project whose success depends on the common contribution of its members. Pi helps people capture economic value, which is held by banks, technology giants (e.g. Facebook, Amazon) and other intermediaries. Pi depends on the contribution of the members. Therefore Pi NetWork is not suitable for those who want to make money quickly.

1613924203867.png

2. Is Pi Network scam?​

Pi is not a hoax. This is an attempt by a group of Stanford University alumni to spread the cryptocurrency to more people. Pi Network’s core team is led by two Stanford PhDs and one Stanford MBA, all of which help build the blockchain community at Stanford. There is no guarantee that the project will succeed. However, Pi Network will work hard to make common dreams a reality, while upholding the highest standards of transparency. You can learn more about Pi’s core team on the app, or simply by typing these people ‘s names into the Google search page:

Nicolas Kokkalis: Head of Technology

Department Chengdiao Fan: Vincent

McPhillip Product Manager: Community Manager

1613924283637.png

3. How to make money with Pi Network?

How to exploit Pi

Pi Network does not call you to invest or do anything. Your job is very simple, you just need to have a phone, download the Pi Network app and create an account, press the Start button daily and the PI digging will take place even if your computer is not connected to the internet . You also do not need to open the active application. Pi does not affect your phone performance, does not drain your battery or use your network data. To start earning Pi, check the app every 24 hours and press the lightning button to start mining. You can increase your hourly Pi rate by inviting friends and family to join the community. After 3 days of exploitation, you can increase your income even more by building your security circle, which contributes to the overall security of the network. And remember, veterans of the network have a higher rate of extraction than the members who come after them.

Why are veteran members exploiting more?

Pi’s goal is to become a widely distributed and widely used electronic currency in the world. To achieve that goal, Pi encourages members to contribute early to ensure the success of the project (eg network protection and development). To reflect the importance of early contributions, the rate of extraction decreases as more people join the network. At this point, the base mining rate will be halved every time the number of active users increases by 10 times. This ratio will be reduced to zero when the network reaches a certain number of users (for example, 10 million or 100 million). At the time, like Bitcoin, miners would continue to receive rewards with transaction fees, rather than being rewarded with new coins.
What is the Pi Network security circle?

The security circle is a group of 3–5 trusted people built by each Pi member, to prevent fraudulent transactions. While cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin secure their ledgers by forcing mining companies to burn energy (proof of work), Pi still guarantees its ledger when members of the network prove trust with each other. Pi contributors guarantee each other by building up security groups of 3–5 members whom they deem reliable. The security circle should include people you trust not to make fraudulent transactions. The cyber security circles form a global trust chart to determine who can trust to conduct transactions on the Pi ledger.

4. What is the Pi price?

Pi is worth approximately 0 dollars / euro. Yes! If the price is $ 0, then we dig PI do? Also you wonder when PIs will be valuable? While everyone thinks that PIs are not valuable and do not participate, just like when BITCOIN 2008 had no value. If you are a PI holder PI holders have two options to convert PIs into cash:

- Buy goods and services directly with your Pi. Pi Network is building a peer-to-peer market where members can directly spend Pi to buy goods and services. Pi Network aims to start a bank transfer test in its application immediately after Q42019.

- Exchange Pi for cash on cryptocurrency exchanges. Pi will be able to be traded during Phase 3 of the project (such as when launching the Mainnet). At that time, exchanges may choose to list Pi. At this point, Pi’s core team focuses on implementing the right technical roadmap to reach phase 3.

(I still remember in 2015, in MMO communities, competing to receive free coins called Raiblocks (XRB) by typing captcha, each type of such a lot of XRB, it can be said that the day that XRB has no price value, almost 0. Later in early 2018 when Raiblocks changed its name to NANO project, the peak of 1 NANO coin reached 34 USD, sweeping away the dream of millionaires of MMO people, because at XRB, they sell very cheaply for each other. You can refer to the NANO price chart below)

5. Download the Pi Network application

Pi Network currently supports both Android and iOS operating systems, you can access the Google Play app for Android or App Store for iOS and search by keyword “Pi Network” or click directly at the following link:​

6. Create an account and dig Pi

After downloading the application, you open the application to register for Pi Network account

In this step you can optionally register your account with Facebook or your phone number. However, you should choose the phone number to make it easier to authenticate your Pi Network account later. Choose your location, enter your phone number and click Go.

Then you enter the password and confirm the password. Note that the password must have uppercase characters, special characters like! @ # $% Or your number. Done, click Submit

Then enter the First Name and Last Name.

Finally, the Username (this is the name for me to log into the Pi Network application, don’t forget this). After filling all information, click Submit to move to the final step. In this last step, you enter the referral code is kennguyenandroid (this is my code). However, you can enter anyone’s referral code. But when entering my code, I am very thankful and if there is any problem that needs support I will be very enthusiastic.

So you have completed the Pi Network registration, now you just leave it to receive coins daily, or go referrals to others to earn more Pi.

The amount of Pi you mine per hour is shown in the Ambassador section. If your lower members mine Pi, you will receive (25% x 0.39pi x the number of people). However, if they are not online for more than 1 day, you will not receive Pi from them, so you press Ping Inactive to push them to notify the application access.

Add people to the security circle

After 3 days of digging Pi, you will open a security circle, what it is, please read the above article, here you can add acquaintances to dig more Pi together.

Verify Pi Network account

You need to verify your account so that stage 4 of the project can be withdrawn. To verify Pi Network, access Profile and select Verify as shown:
1613924591809.png
There are two options for verifying your account: getting a verification code (only applicable to the US and Canada) or sending a message to Pi Network. You will have to use option 2 and press Start.

1613924628985.png
Then click Open SMS to let Pi Network compose a message to send a 4-digit code.
Note that Pi will generate 4-digit code itself, you do not edit anything and just click Submit.
If the Pi application verifies that you have successfully verified your account.

7. How to draw Pi?​

You cannot withdraw the Pi. You will be able to withdraw Pi or exchange Pi for other currencies during Phase 3 of the project, when Pi switches to a completely decentralized blockchain.
Phase 1 of Project Pi is on March 14, 2019 (Pi Day). In Stage 1, your balance is being recorded to wait for the day Pi reaches the mainnet (Phase 3). The transfer or withdrawal of Pi is restricted until the mainnet launch, to prevent fraudulent actions, such as clone users to dig Pi, then transfer Pi to another account and legalize the process. verify your account and use that nefarious Pi number.

8. Should you dig Pi on multiple phones?​

No, you SHOULD NOT dig PI on many devices. Pi Network adheres to a strict rule, meaning that only one account can be used per person. Pi Network uses a multi-pronged strategy to ensure that fake accounts cannot exploit Pi

First, the Pi network uses Google Recaptcha v3 to know which devices are operated by humans or robots. (This technology is completely invisible to most users, because they are real people, but robots can see the captcha if the google algorithm captures them.) Over time, Pi Network is developing a machine learning algorithm based on actual user exploitation behavior to predict bots.

Second, the Pi consensus algorithm (security circle) makes it easy to detect fake accounts. The fake account will not have enough real people to link to them through the security circle. Thus fake accounts will have less linkage with the rest of the network. This anomaly is easy to detect with computer algorithms.

Finally, when Pi enters Stage 3 and 4 — Mainnet, only authenticated accounts can exist. Buy

9. Where to buy and sell Pi?​

Currently, there is only 1 exchange, AACoin listed PI (AAcoin - CryptoCurrency Exchange) in the form of short purchase and sale, meaning that they buy and sell PI but do not actually own any PI. Because PIs have not been withdrawn until entering phase 3 (mainnet), all PI trading platforms are fraudulent. The Pi Core team also issued a warning. In addition, users should not buy and sell Pi transactions on the black market through the sale of accounts, because all of us have not been able to price Pi, so there are many potential risks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I heave heard so much about PI network all over and I believe they are a legit site, its formed by a group of standard univetsity alumni, they moves from phase to phase and you can't withdraw your PI , you can only change it for crypto currency

MoneyMaker1

Users are putting value into the app. There are hundreds of posts online saying PI Network can not be a scam because users do not put any money it. Users' time and data are valuable to those users and they are spending these on the app.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I would have loved it if the poster summarized the post and draw out the slaient points out of the context. I have been using pi network app but to be frank I don't know how to make money using this application. Assuming the poster wrote the summary of the post, maybe I would have loved to read in order to learn how to use the application to make money. All the same, kudos to the poster.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm a PI airdrop user, it is still at its beta stage. The developers, being the standard PhDs are working tremendously to make sure PI mainnet live up to its expectations. I heard that by December 2021 it will be tradable in the crypto market. They've developed the PI browser, PI wallet, it is still at the testnet stage. Only time will tell what it holds for PI coin. I have mined close to 200 PI coin, I'm just hoping it comes live, so I'll have some PI to spend.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I have heared about pi network for a long time ,i think it's legit though i don't know how it's value will be in the future,easy steps to earn from pi network, download the app, register,then click daily to earn your pi, it's simple

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have heared about pi network for a long time ,i think it's legit though i don't know how it's value will be in the future,easy steps to earn from pi network, download the app, register,then click daily to earn your pi, it's simple
I believe you're part of the beneficiary at the moment?? Pi coin is set to come live by December this year. The wallet have been created, still undergoing testing time. A browser have been created too to tell you that the Stanford PhD developers are very mean and serious to achieve their PI coin dream.

Domsimon

Oh my! This is definitely to long and tiring to read through. However, it's informative as everything about Pi coin is led to rest here. Much of publicity has been carried out on this block chain technology, but what is the hope that it will one day be universally acceptable just like Bitcoin, Ethureum, etc?

Moreso, there are information making the rounds that pi coin mining and the likes are avenues for information mining when the app is installed on someone's phone. Though this information is unverified, but having such a platform for such purpose is just too good to be true.

Shigobad2020

I heave heard so much about PI network all over and I believe they are a legit site, its formed by a group of standard univetsity alumni, they moves from phase to phase and you can't withdraw your PI , you can only change it for crypto currency

Solution