How to make money with infolinks on your blog

Mika

VIP Contributor
When you start blogging, Adsense will be your ideal choice for making money from your blog. However, getting approved from adsense is really hard these days. You might follow every known rules, you might have published unique and original content, yet there is no guarantee that you will actually be approved. Therefore, you will have to look for adsense alternatives.

Infolinks is one best adsense alternatives. Even though they manually approve your website and they require you to have some traffic and quality articles, they are less strict than adsense. If you are rejected by adsense, you should definitely, try infolinks. You can try infolinks even when you are already using adsense, and infolinks is one of the best ads to run along with adsense.

Infolinks offer different kinds of ads, in text ads (keywords on your articles will be hyperlinked with ads), in tag ads (tags for your article will be hyper linked with ads), in frame ads (banner ads will appear on the side bars), in fold ads (floating banner ads), and in article ads (whole page banner ads).

Your site might look cluttered but in order to earn more from infolinks, you will have to use in fold, in frame or in article ads because these ads have higher click-through rates. Infolinks is CPM and PPC ad network, which means you will earn from ad impressions as well as clicks on the ads.

You need to attract lots of people to your site to generate real revenue. If you’ve run a site in the past, then you know it takes careful planning to create a loyal following and build up your page views.
Creating great content that people love is the best way to generate interest and excitement about your site. You can create a dedicated following by focusing on a niche.
Pick something that you’re passionate about or have a unique expertise in. Start thinking about what you want to communicate, about what you can do to inform, educate, or entertain your soon-to-be-created following. The first step toward getting paid for running an online site is discovering what you want the world to know.

When you start blogging, Adsense will be your ideal choice for making money from your blog. However, getting approved from adsense is really hard these days. You might follow every known rules, you might have published unique and original content, yet there is no guarantee that you will actually be approved. Therefore, you will have to look for adsense alternatives.

Infolinks is one best adsense alternatives. Even though they manually approve your website and they require you to have some traffic and quality articles, they are less strict than adsense. If you are rejected by adsense, you should definitely, try infolinks. You can try infolinks even when you are already using adsense, and infolinks is one of the best ads to run along with adsense.

Infolinks offer different kinds of ads, in text ads (keywords on your articles will be hyperlinked with ads), in tag ads (tags for your article will be hyper linked with ads), in frame ads (banner ads will appear on the side bars), in fold ads (floating banner ads), and in article ads (whole page banner ads).

Your site might look cluttered but in order to earn more from infolinks, you will have to use in fold, in frame or in article ads because these ads have higher click-through rates. Infolinks is CPM and PPC ad network, which means you will earn from ad impressions as well as clicks on the ads.
Your knowledge around programming, web design and monetization of sites is enormous. I always love commenting around your posts/topics cos i learn a lot from it. I take my time to study and read your articles line by line. Info-links is an alternative choice when AdSense like google rejects our website for reasons best known for them. I just don't know how much a forum owner, or a blogger can earn earn via info-links having 1000 unique impressions via the in-article ads, and in-fold and in-frame ads. Do you know??

I have seen Infolinks in some forums that I think it is okay because they have no pop-ups. To be frank, I am annoyed when the ad would pop-up and hold me hostage for a while until I click on the back key to bring me to the previous web page. Now I remember that one popular forum has Infolinks and I guess the forum was earning good.

I have seen Infolinks in some forums that I think it is okay because they have no pop-ups. To be frank, I am annoyed when the ad would pop-up and hold me hostage for a while until I click on the back key to bring me to the previous web page. Now I remember that one popular forum has Infolinks and I guess the forum was earning good.
Ads is one of the best ways for websites to earn money out of their creativity. When i see those annoying ads popping up, I don't switch them off, even if i grow frustrated around them. I take as normal, cos the site owner needs to make money through it, as well offer better incentive to its members.

Your knowledge around programming, web design and monetization of sites is enormous. I always love commenting around your posts/topics cos i learn a lot from it. I take my time to study and read your articles line by line. Info-links is an alternative choice when AdSense like google rejects our website for reasons best known for them. I just don't know how much a forum owner, or a blogger can earn earn via info-links having 1000 unique impressions via the in-article ads, and in-fold and in-frame ads. Do you know??
They don't have a fixed rate. Somtimes I get $3 per 1000 impression and sometimes it is just 30 cents per 1000 views. It all depends on where the viewers are coming from and how much advertisers are paying for the ad. Infolinks also pay per click, you not only earn from impression but also from the clicks on your ads.

They don't have a fixed rate. Somtimes I get $3 per 1000 impression and sometimes it is just 30 cents per 1000 views. It all depends on where the viewers are coming from and how much advertisers are paying for the ad. Infolinks also pay per click, you not only earn from impression but also from the clicks on your ads.
Okay, i got how some of this advertisers calculate their pay rate or mode of reward when we're using them for monetization purposes. Infolinks is an alternate option of google Adsense. I just don't know why the top countries earning gap is much compared to the lower countries. But we are same humans, we use same desktop or mobile phones to access the Internet. This advertisers didn't buy computers to anyone, so they should not be selective, Lol. If the lower countries retire, and allow only the too countries to surf the Internet, do they think, the Internet users or smart device users will be much again? Never. They should treat us as one here in the Internet, to earn the same everyone.

I don't use infolinks on my website. I understand infolinks is one of the rusted ad partner for publishers but I am not using infolinks because infolinks ads make your website look cluttered (because of text link ads). In frame and infold ads are intrusive ads. They hide the content on your site.