Earn Money How to Make Money Through Gaming

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Video Games were introduced for the people to enjoy while the creators of the games made money. However, people have discovered how they can actually make money by playing games. These days, gaming is one of the fastest growing industries and a very popular medium to make money online.

If this is new for you, you might ask how plying games which is for sheer pleasure can bring you monetary benefits. The answer is stream!

You can stream on Youtube, Facebook, your own website, as well as Twitch. These platforms will run ads on your streaming videos and you make money based on the ad impression and video views.

In order to make money through gaming, you will have to offer something special in your streaming videos, not just game playing but also communicating with your viewers.

D

Deleted member 13140

Yeah in fact I know a YouTube named Game Edged he is making 4 or 6 figures on a monthly bases.
And I saw a tiny proof of it when I was watching one of his gameplays. Am actually a huge gaming fan, so well as I was watching one of his gameplay.
As he was playing people were donating money for him him keep on playing.. astonishing.
Well and since I saw a youtuber made $14k from 1 million views am sure gaming youtubers are making huge.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
definitely the gaming industry is very lucrative and people can capitalise on that opportunity to make a whole lot of money from it both online and offline but I think there are more opportunities online. making videos on the latest games will definitely attract a lot of viewers to your YouTube channel.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can earn money by streaming gameplay, I know a lot of people earning through gaming, but I have never tried my hands-on gaming. That's because I am not a gamer and my experience with gaming is related to just playing mobile games. I would like to explore this method of earning

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The son of my niece who is a grade school student is spending $5 almost every day for his gaming. The mother did not know that her son was buying game points so that he could go to a higher phase of the game. That is good if the boy was the one selling but it happens that he is the one buying. My niece would surely put a stop to that gaming when she learns about the expense of her boy.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The son of my niece who is a grade school student is spending $5 almost every day for his gaming. The mother did not know that her son was buying game points so that he could go to a higher phase of the game. That is good if the boy was the one selling but it happens that he is the one buying. My niece would surely put a stop to that gaming when she learns about the expense of her boy.
Maybe someone can teach the boy to stream games on twitch, Youtube, or even facebook and make money. In other to stream, apart from gaming skills, you also need voice skills as you need to constantly talk to your viewers, if you can give instructions, that would be even better. know a lot of kids streaming gameplay on Youtube and Twitch.