how to make money online without paying anything

elushp1

when it comes to making money online there are plenty of ways, for example,

digital marketing, CPA marketing, freelancing, etc…

first, let's talk about freelancing because every one of us has some skills which we can offer to people on freelancing sites, even if you have no skills you can still earn money. there are a few gigs I would recommend you to try out which don't need any skills.

sites you can start doing freelancing
  • Upwork.
  • Toptal.
  • Jooble.
  • Freelancer . com
  • Fiverr.
  • Flexjobs.
  • SimplyHired.
  • Guru.
  1. photo background removal: Here you will get paid by removing the background of an image. all you have to do is remove the background of the image, for that simply go to google and search for a photo background removal site, you will see plenty of sites, simply upload the photo to the site it will automatically remove the background for you. that's it submit the photo to your client. and the client pays 20–110$ for 5–500 photos
1*BooYTT7yhFUqYUaqGe8-kA.png

2. SEO REPORT: So what is an SEO report [An SEO report is a summary of SEO metrics that illustrate how your site is performing. Reports typically cover areas like overall organic traffic, conversions, backlinks, and technical website health. However, you can customize the report for your goals.]

1*FXQF_vhSjrY4qcnuGZMb2g.gif

you may think how the hell I will provide an SEO report, simply go to google and search for SEO report and you will get plenty of sites offering free services for giving an SEO report, now ask your client to share his/her websites link and go paste the link in those free sites they will prepare a free report for you, then submit it to the client BOOM! DONE. you can charge 10–50$ for these.

3. article to the video: here people want to convert their article into a video, as I've been telling you since the beginning of the article, go to google search for a free article to video converter, and boom upload the article get the video to submit it to the client.

1*sSM9lVeRGGkQCcq22WNCDQ.jpeg

everything in these three gigs is pretty easy but when you are making your gig on freelancing sites, you have to make it more attractive like providing samples of your work and adding a few images and videos will list your gig top on their sites so that you can get more clients, all I'm saying is the setup should be impressive if you succeed in making an impressive setup you will get more sales, this is like one-time hard work.

Last edited:

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are really great ways of making money through freelancing that don't require you to invest any money. Moreover, these skills are just so simple and anyone can do them. It is so great that these services are easily found in Google for free. So you won't really need to do the work yourself.

I am planning on giving that photo background removal a try in Fiverr. There, you can just create a gig and post it. Then clients will see it and give you the job. As long as you make your gig so attractive. I agree with you that you can post photos and videos to make the gig more attractive.

I also wish to give a try that article to video conversion. It is a new concept to me. I will take some times first to try it on my own before I start offering the service. It seems like a great way to make money.

I wonder if you can use that article to video conversion to post videos in YouTube. If that is possible, then I am going to start doing that too. Though I know YouTube requires original things, I wonder if this process still leaves my work being original.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several ways in which you can make money on the internet even if you do not have any money to invest. On my quest to make money on the internet, I have been able to make some reasonable amount of money without investing anything.

Freelancing is probably one of the best business ventures in which you can go into a some good amount of money for yourself even if you do not have any money because all you need to do is to acquire the necessary skills and strategies required of you as a freelancer and sign up on different freelancing platforms like fiverr, upwork toptal, guru, simplyhired and the whole lot of them and probably you stand a chance of making some good amount of money for yourself.

You have to know that it may take some time for you to be able to make any money but with consistency and persistence you will probably make it on the long run. Many people venture into several freelancing platforms without any money but with consistency they were able to make tangible amount of money on monthly basis.

You can also make money on paid to post platforms if you do not have any money.

Yes you can make money online without investing a penny, all you need is a good mobile phone with an internet connection. Just like you mentioned, freelancing is one of the best ways you can make money online without any investments. All you need is your skills and services you want to render. The photo background removed can be utilized for freelancing sites. People who are too busy or zero knowledge for editing can make use of this to drive funds. I haven't tried the article to video yet, by I think if this I really genuine, I would be a stress free way to bring in cash. You forgot to mention affiliate marketing which has been around for years. Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways you can man money by just sharing your affiliate links for product. You get paid for every successful items bought through your link. Overall, you have given us the best based on your preference and I appreciate that and indeed they are worth checking out.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Why it may sound like it is really possible to make money online without investing any money, but in the real sense of it, it is not possible not to invest money to get money back in return. Let's we forget time they say is money, so even If you are not literally investing money you will still invest your time and energy into making money online without necessarily investing a physical or tangible cash. More so for you to be online you will have to charge up your phone with electricity which will be paid for and you will need to load up your phone with internet connection that is data must be used up to stay connected.

So however we see it, money will have to be used up in other to get money. Even those freelancing sites also works very well when money is involved unlike when you are just jiggling on the site and scrapping for anything.

Although i know we have alot of paid to post sites that people work on to get money to take care of their needs but the returns from paid to post sites might not be enough to cater for all one's needs hence you need money to also invest in crypto aswel.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many ways by which you can make money online without paying anything the internet is now it place where people can make money online without haven't to go out of their Hyundai can now make money from the Comfort of the home with just there phones or anything that connects to the Internet how many wins by if you can make money online without having to pay anything you can make my a online by working on freelance sites that's it you have a skill and you will get paid by clients which will psy you for certain jobs.

You can also start making money online by start YouTube channel you can make money from YouTube to channel by uploading videos constantly and to make money you will have to have at least 1000 subscribers and 12000 watch hoirs in order for you to make money with youtube.

You can also make money from survey sited ehivh are usually free to join if yiur not ristrictef in your location tgere are msny survey sites which you can join and earn a couple of bucks from without paying a dime you will need to answer tge questions correctly in order to get more survey opportunities

E

eldavis

Though I completely get your point, all these are sites that you can work on without paying any form of registration fee, or investing your capital. But in reality, there is no free way to make money online. You might have not invested your capital, but you would definitely use money to buy data to come online, you would also have to invest your time and energy as well, then your mental reasoning is also something you would have to invest in.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I would like to stress that there's no way you can make money online without having to invest something. There is absolutely no free money online something has to be sacrificed. Free online earnings that you made mention of will need sacrifices like your time effort and perhaps your data. so all of these could also be regarded as an investment . investment does not necessarily mean a physical cash it could be your effort your time your data etc I have heard of several YouTube agents keep talking about how to get free money online and I kept wondering is there truly a way to make free money online? The little research I make on this made me believe that it is not possible so get free money online you must have an investment. That is why it is very necessary for you to have a skill in online business. The amount of money will make online largely depends on the level of skills that you have the people that are making huge income online at the one that has relevant skills and most of them have more than one skills to make money from. This is why I preach that you should have so many skills to make something reasonable online.

Sikapa

Verified member
Making money online without paying money or investing is so common. Many people are doing jobs online without paying even a penny, there are so many ways to make this possible. You are so right for this your post and it is so helpful too because at time some people get confuse on how they can make money for free just by online and they become so stranded about where and how to start it

Most of your points need a special skills too, example to become a freelancer is something that a person need special skills but aside that it is also a hood way to make money from the internet. I have heard of upwork but I don't know how it works but I guess is like that of Fiverr or may have similar features. If this is so then it also needs special skills and techniques for one to get clients.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There was literally not a lot of people that are really down to risk their hard-earned money so as to be able to make money online . A lot of people today prefer to work on free but legit and flexible websites and platforms rather than working on monetary demanded website , and it is absolutely so commendable and congratulated to see that the website has actually made it very possible for people to make money online even without paying a particular website or platform to enable them to make money online . If you want to make money online the free but legit way , it is advised that you be willing and unreluctant to put too much interest and determination so as to earn the most on some of these free websites and platforms , this is because the reality of free but legit website in the internet is that you have to perform some series of task and duty so as to get paid .

Let's take for instance , the trendri website forum , you all can agree with me that the trendri website forum is absolutely very free , non-monetary demanding , and also legit . But yet , for you to get paid you must be willing and devoted and also motivated to work here , this is because failure to work here simply means that you won't get paid as you wanted or expected to .