How to Make Money on Flippa

Mika

VIP Contributor
Flippa is a website, domain, and app marketplace. You can buy and sell apps, websites, and domains. It does not matter whether your app or website is a starter app/website (recently created app or website, with no traffic or revenue) or established app/website (app or website with traffic and revenue); you can list your products on flippa and make money. You can list your new domain or old domain on flippa and sell it.

If you are a developer or designer, you can build apps and websites and sell them on flippa.

The basic listing fee for an app and website is just $15, and for a domain, you need to pay $10 as a listing price. The premium listing fees will get your listing featured on the home page. Flippa charges 10 percent success fees (you pay only when your listing is sold)

You can make money by selling app or website even if you are not a developer or designer, you can buy app or website on flippa, add value to the app or website by building traffic and revenue and the list the app or website and make profits by reselling it.

You can make money on flippa by selling website. the websites you want to sell must attract a lot of traffic and good monthly income so as to attract good buyers. You can also sell a domain name on flippa. If you have a possession of a metric domain name, you can simply list it on the platform and people will start bidding in order to buy it.

Actually, you don't need a website with traffic and revenue to sell on flippa, if you go to flippa and check the sites that are being sold on the platform you will find even the starter websites are being sold for a good price. It is true that you earn better from your website if it is earning revenue (through ads or product sales) and has traffic, mainly from search engines, however, you can still sell your starter website, starter websites are the websites that do not have traffic or revenue.

I have see how starter websites are sold on flippa, however, you do not get good money for selling websites with no revenue or traffic. I recently, saw a website sold for $200. You will receive just $165 after the sale (you pay for website listing and success fee). If you use paypal withdrawal, you will have to pay paypal fees, which will be around $10. If you use escrow service, you will pay $20 disbursement fee. You will end up receiving just $155 or $145 (if you use escrow service). Does this payment justifies your hard work to build the site?

I have see how starter websites are sold on flippa, however, you do not get good money for selling websites with no revenue or traffic. I recently, saw a website sold for $200. You will receive just $165 after the sale (you pay for website listing and success fee). If you use paypal withdrawal, you will have to pay paypal fees, which will be around $10. If you use escrow service, you will pay $20 disbursement fee. You will end up receiving just $155 or $145 (if you use escrow service). Does this payment justifies your hard work to build the site?