How to Make Money on Autopilot Business

Mika

VIP Contributor
Making money on autopilot means you make money without doing hard work, you may not even have to work every day yet you constantly make money. Making money on autopilot means building passive income, or residual income, so to speak.

Here are some of the examples of making money on autopilot.

Microsoft created windows operating system and makes money on autopilot.

Adobe created Photoshop and this software makes money on autopilot

Amazon also makes money on autopilot for Jeff Bezos

Can anyone make money on autopilot?

Of course, you can make money on autopilot. Creating a dropshipping business is one of the easiest ways to make money on autopilot. A dropship business is a business model where you do not need to develop, acquire, store, or ship products. When you sell from your website, you send the cost price to your supplier and your supplier will directly ship to the buyer. You can sell products from your online store without manufacturing products or procuring products.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Before you can be able to make money on autopilot or let me say passively you must first of all do they work. There is someone I know that is a good in Amazon Kindle publishing and he makes a lot of money passively on Amazon. He can dedicate a week to do the work and he will not work again for like a month but he is making a whole lot of money. I'm also looking forward to venture into Amazon Kindle publishing because it is one of the best ways you can make passive income.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Of course, you can make money on autopilot. Creating a dropshipping business is one of the easiest ways to make money on autopilot. A dropship business is a business model where you do not need to develop, acquire, store, or ship products. When you sell from your website, you send the cost price to your supplier and your supplier will directly ship to the buyer. You can sell products from your online store without manufacturing products or procuring products.
People find it difficult to understand the difference between affiliate marketing and dropshipping, since you just need to display those products, sell those products, without being the manufacturer or direct business owner, but just a third person in the business. Just sell, send the person the price which you sold, and the goods get shipped to the person. Just like affiliate marketing, you don't do much, just place your link to the product, and earn commissions when someone buys through your link.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
People find it difficult to understand the difference between affiliate marketing and dropshipping, since you just need to display those products, sell those products, without being the manufacturer or direct business owner, but just a third person in the business. Just sell, send the person the price which you sold, and the goods get shipped to the person. Just like affiliate marketing, you don't do much, just place your link to the product, and earn commissions when someone buys through your link.
Affiliate marketing and dropshipping is related and as of last month I didn't even know the difference.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing and dropshipping is related and as of last month I didn't even know the difference.
I guess you understood difference now?? Even now I'm still confused about each of them, they're inter- related. Just that affiliate marketing is all about copying a link either to a social media site, pages, portfolio website, then convince people sign up there, complete a tasks or buy an item for you to earn commissions. While dropshipping almost the same, you need to create samples of products after taking license from the original vendor to advertise the products. When a customer buys one, you'll send the vendor the shipping address, then the product will be shipped to the buyer, then you earn your commission from it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a script that was made into a movie. With the copyright law I get to earn something when the movie is re-shown in the cinema or on the tv and cable channels. That is the same with songs that were published. Unfortunately I have composed 300 plus songs but my 2 published songs are not earning yet. Only 1 radio station is playing those songs for now.

D

Deleted member 28127

I have a script that was made into a movie. With the copyright law I get to earn something when the movie is re-shown in the cinema or on the tv and cable channels. That is the same with songs that were published. Unfortunately I have composed 300 plus songs but my 2 published songs are not earning yet. Only 1 radio station is playing those songs for now.
All songs are becoming deprecated day after day this is why there is new creation of new songs this is contunious work and then people always needs creation on songs, this is because everything there is new subjects in life that we need to create a song about, so a song created in 1990 will handle life issues in 1990 not in 2021 as a simple example, a song in 2021 will not handle life issue of 2031 and this is why innovation is required.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's superb with the movie earning. You can write another script then earn more on them. I know it's very hard and tasking to write a script, but this can be a huge business for any script writer. However, most songs dont get last a years anymore. Because we are having new dynamic artists coming out to the music industry in their many, so I don't think it's easier to make money writing songs or singing anymore, unless you are already a star.

Setho

VIP Contributor
One of the most efficient ways that I have seen to earn money on autopilot is by creating a blog. You should make sure that it has evergreen content.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Correct me if I am wrong, dropshipping is not a business that will make you money on autopilot. You need to market your store aggressively and marketing requires you to do a lot of hard work regularly. You might also have to work on importing new products, forward orders to supplier etc.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing about drop shipping is that you must be able to locate unique products that will solve problem for a lot of people. This is the only way to stand out among the rest in the market place. Dropshipping also comes with its own headache. You must be able to deliver life the product online to the customers on time if you don't want to face the problem.

Mika

VIP Contributor
IN order to make money on autopilot first of all you need to work hard to set up a business, you need to work hard on generating revenue from your business, once that happens, you begin to earn money on autopilot. Sometimes you might have to work for years before you begin to make money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Yes, you have to work for years before you can start making money on auto pilot. It took me a while to build traffic on my site. Now, I have some traffic and I can generate money from my website without any hard work. I had to work hard to build social following, and now it is making me money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I built my site, it took me almost 6 months to build sustainable traffic and see a buck earned. Now, I am earning about $50 per month from my site without doing a lot of hard work. The hard work that I did in the past is paying me off. That's how you build a business that will make you money in autopilot.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When I built my site, it took me almost 6 months to build sustainable traffic and see a buck earned. Now, I am earning about $50 per month from my site without doing a lot of hard work. The hard work that I did in the past is paying me off. That's how you build a business that will make you money in autopilot.
I understand, the hard work you exacted in your site earlier on, which is earning you almost passive income today. The major is that you're earning from your site instead of not earning. I am looking up to getting back my site in order or set up a new blog sooner. I am getting back to full health condition, and I want to set my sight on earning via my own website. I know at the beginning it will be trickery for me, but I'm ready to take a bow, and taste glory in the future.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The key to earning from your site is hard work and patience. Sometimes you might have to work over a year to see substantial traffic on your site and start generating revenue. It is said more than 50 percent of bloggers give up just in 6 months because they fail to generate traffic and reveue. Having a website is not a quick way to earn money, but with hard work and patience, you might start enring from your site.