How to make money in poultry farming.

To start with your poultry farming, you should know there are certain guides to put through with regards to how to make money in poultry farming and become a successful poultry farming.

Firstly:Acquire the land in a comfortable location and housing:this is a very important factor you need to put in consideration,no matter the number of birds you are keeping the house can makes or destroy your success in poultry farming.

Secondly: choosing and purchasing of healthy day old chicks, feeding and maintenance of bird, vaccinate your chickens na maintain record keep in poultry farming .

And you can also earn money through
Selling fresh eggs,sell fertilized egg, sell day old chicks,sell meats birds and sell ornaments feathers.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
In all seriousness, I give great regards to this poster concerning the thread, because it really makes sense to me, I have always been the kind of person that has great interest in jobs like this but the issue there for me is that I really do not have the time to do it and this is because of my lifestyle and basically the kind of work I do, it requires so much of my attention and it is also known that any work that pertains to agriculture are always demanding so much attention and effort which can’t be jeopardized

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Wow chicken business is not really easy as you are presenting it and I'm talking from experience, you really have to understand everything about poultry business and it will be the best for you to learn it from people that have better understanding of the business and possibly you can just stay in their farm to observe how it is being done, if you just go into the business without better understanding you may not like me to make profit. Your chicken might even be at risk of dying from infection since you won't really know what to do

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is a good one but I still wonder why jobs like this are not given attention, nobody wants to do them, they think that it does not earn income as much as the work being done to earn it, it is quite sad though because where Nigeria is going these days, it will eventually resort to farmers becoming the rich set of people in the country, believe it or not, you can’t be a farmer and starve, so therefore, there are a lot advantages attached to farming but none of them is being considered by the Nigerian youths, the level ignorance is just too high