How to make money from transportation

Destiny Nayaba

It's easy to make money from transportation when you have a vehicle. Many people don't like taxi driving because they feel it's a poor man's job. But the truth is people move everyday. Without movement mankind can spread his effect accross the world. You can get a mini car for a start. Find a place where there is a lot of people just hoping to get to their various places on time. You can imagine the amount of problems you would solve.

cmoneyspinner

Many many moons ago, long before COVID-19, I visited The Bahamas to meet my husband's relatives and the minister at the church where he had been baptized. Both his father and the minister had “side jobs”. They had a private taxi service. They drove people all over Nassau. But most of the people were neighbors or relatives, i.e. people who knew them and knew they were trustworthy and reliable. Back in th USA, we have yellow cab taxis and other taxi companies, Uber and Lyft, etc. So it's not easy to use your car to pick up and drop off passengers. Also, these days in America if you get in somebody's car and catch COVID-19, they'll sue you!

However, there are companies that want you to use your car to advertise their products or services. So if you want you can just use your car they way you always do, but get paid by them to put their advertisements on your car.