Earn Money How to Make Money From Podcasts

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Podcasts are audio files that people can listen to for learning something new for just for pure pleasure. If you are a good talker, you can easily make money by producing podcasts.

In order to start as a podcaster, you need a recording device. You need audio editor to remove background noise or add background score.

Write a good script. Your script should be written in a conversational tone. As a rule of thumb, 100 words will make an audio file of 1 minute. Do not create a long podcasts as people might be bored listening to the long podcasts. Likewise do not make it too short. The ideal length should be somewhere between 5-10 minutes.

Publish your podcasts on YouTube, iTunes, your own website and other similar platforms. Alternatively, you can also create an app and upload your podcasts regularly.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are two major ways in which you can make money with podcast. This first method is to create a product usually the digital type and sell it to your audience. You are going to earn 100% profit using this method. Another way is to recommend a product which is good for your audience and you earn commission from every sales.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are two major ways in which you can make money with podcast. This first method is to create a product usually the digital type and sell it to your audience. You are going to earn 100% profit using this method. Another way is to recommend a product which is good for your audience and you earn commission from every sales.
Thanks for sharing this. I just realized that there are many more ways money can be made online if truly one is exposed to the right information that's capable of fetching one's much money. Though I have not come across affiliate marketing program that's deals in podcasts before. But I will check some affiliate lines so that I can earn through recommending of musics.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is not necessarily to have an affiliate programs educated for the podcasts. You can simply recommend a product in one of your podcasts for your audience with the tracking code you generated from your affiliate dashboard. For instance, if your podcast is all about making money online, you can register with clickbank and drop your link in your description.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not a good talker, but I am very interested in podcasting. I have a website and I would like to publish podcasts on my websites. I am not sure if I can actually make money by publishing podcasts on my websites but I believe I can build traffic to my websites through podcasts.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of podcast platforms that will allow you to monetize it using paid subscription for your modem. as a beginner you can be able to used things like paid advertising and also affiliate marketing to be able to earn money as an entry-level broadcast creator to keep the program running.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think Youtube should be the ideal choice for publishing podcasts and making money from your podcasts. First of all, it is free to use, secondly, you have a lot of monetization options, you can use adsense, integrate subscription-based monetization solutions like Patreon, sponsorshop, affiliate sales, etc. Youtube is basically a video sharing platform but the best thing about publishing podcasts on youtube is you can directly publish the audio file, you don’t even have to make your podcast as a video file.

There are also a lot of platforms to publish app and make money.

Not popular as Apple Podcasts, but Acast, a podcast hosting platform is also the best solution for building an audience and making money from Podcasts. Acast offers a monetization solution for podcasts.

Podbean offers free podcast hosting solution as well as monetization of your podcast. You can also directly record your podcast on Podbean.

If you have a blog or a website, if your blog or website receives a lot of traffic, if your blog/website has a lot of subscribers, you can also publish a podcast on your own blog/website and earn per download. The best thing about using your own website for podcasting is you have full control over your content.