How to make money from home with your cooking skill in nigeria

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As we all know that nowadays, money is kind of complicated to make, well it can be quite easier if you are smart enough to realize that. There are a lot of people that has gifts and talents but they do not really know how to go about in order to use them to earn some income for themselves. Now let’s come back to cooking, If you are skilled in this aspect, there are ways you can make money with it. I don’t know if you have heard about cooking from home idea of business, what I simply means is that, you will be cooking from your home and will be delivering off to your customer’s place. Although you have to be very good at it. I can assure you that you can be making as much as seven thousand naira on one delivery. Trust me people will get to contact you to cook for them, another way is to cook for events, this usually come in contract form and you can make bigger amount of money from this compared to just doing it for a single person. It does not require so much capital besides whatever you will have to buy will be deducted from the payment you are being paid for the job.

I don't know how the market in Nigeria is, but in my home country, a lot of people, mainly housewives, are selling foods online and making money. They are doing this through an app. There is an app-based food marketplace where you can create a virtual restaurant and sell foods from your kitcheb. The app is getting vary popular here.

This is really a good ideas in which many people now are days has been started doing . what they use to do is that they will go our and distribute the tract to people let them know that at any time they need food they will get it across to them without wasting any time. They will attach their link where you can reach through internet and make your order and they will respond to you quickly.
In fact some of them are using bike to deliver the food to there client at any time the order is made. Its really a good business.

One of the basic needs of human life is feeding, so you can never go wrong with this business. One can also learn how to make pastries and sell to offices and private businesses where food is not easily accessible.

This is no news in Nigeria that people are actually making money with their cooking skills. If you know how to cook very well, you place your ads online or basically on Facebook, where you can advertise your cooking skills. I think with this you may start getting order. We have people who do not have the time to cook, they probably mostly got tired when they are back from work, or they are too sick too cook, these sets of people may need to order food.