How to make money by sourcing properties for wealthy people

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This work is a very good one because it is straightforward and it does not really require you to spend much to venture into it, if you are worried getting an office, then you can use your home as such place, you will just have to prepare somewhere good and clean to make it a conducive environment to attend to your clients, this job is very lucrative but in order to earn good income from it, you have to find a way to get yourself connected with the elites, I mean the rich people and not just anyone, you have to look around for the ones that are ready to invest their money in properties. You can do this by getting their attention at big clubs where you can find them, you can also do this online, probably on social media, but to be able to get their attention on their, you will need to be able to make yourself look like someone they can trust, without saying much, I believe you should understand what I meant by that. The main thing is just to be very influential, these wealthy men you see all around likes to mingle with people that can connect them to bigger set of people.