Earn Money How to Make Money as a Traveler

Mika

VIP Contributor
If traveling is your hobby, you must be thinking that you are nurturing a costly hobby (traveling is costly, even costlier is when you travel to a foreign country). However, if you try, you can earn money as a traveler and not only recover your traveling expenses but even earn profits. So, how do you do it? How do you make money as a traveler?

Start as a travel blogger

You can capture pictures, record the important details of the places you visit, and publish a blog post with pictures and a travel guide. Travel blogs can be really popular.

Become a travel vlogger

Vlogging is even better than blogging. During your travel, shoot a lot of videos and publish these videos on youtube.

Write a book

You can write a book about your travel.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I know some people who works as tour guide. There is nothing you cannot monetize if truly you are business oriented. All you need to do is just to have the necessary information about what you want to do. For instance, a tour guide can be taking strangers to different places and be earning money through it.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Travel is very lucrative niche, I have made some money by promoting travel and tour offers from my Instagram and Facebook page. When I travel, I always make sure to take a lot of pictures and videos, which I use for marketing through my facebook and instagram pages. I also publish travel videos.

Mellorando

Banned
Making money as a traveller is a lucrative work and this is much possible if you have a YouTube channel where you can post you took shots based on the places we have been to for example if you travel to India you can go to tourist site and take pictures or videos about the areasthis is amazing because you can post this videos or pictures on the YouTube channel and there are a lot of people out there who love to see tourist centres in different countries and as they watch your videos you earn money

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely if you're a traveler then you have a very good opportunity to make money from it because there are a lot of opportunities. There are people who start travel channels on YouTube and get a lot of views. Travel blogs also have a lot of traffic because there are many people wanting to travel to many countries.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Writing a blog about the places you have visited and the culture that you find around here can be one of the very effective ways of making money provided that you have good writing skills. You can also make use of this opportunity by learning about dishes in those places and teaching your locality.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is the reason why I like blogging because it gives you the opportunity to work from any part of the world. You don't have restriction when it comes to place to work on your blog. Now when you set it up in travel niche, you are giving yourself opportunity to make money while you are doing things you enjoy.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It is sad that I had lost my motivation for blogging. My wife and I are travelers. Before the pandemic we would travel at least 3 times in a year to foreign places and there was a time that we had 7 trips in a year. Those pictures and videos are still here plus the memories, of course. If I would make a blog out of those travels I guess that would be interesting.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Another way to make money as a traveller is to buy cheap as one country then sell it for higher profit in the other country. For instance it is cheaper to source for raw yan in my country and there is a higher demand for it in the United States. someone who is travelling to United States can easily buy the tam at cheaper price and sell it for higher profit over there.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
It is sad that I had lost my motivation for blogging. My wife and I are travelers. Before the pandemic we would travel at least 3 times in a year to foreign places and there was a time that we had 7 trips in a year. Those pictures and videos are still here plus the memories, of course. If I would make a blog out of those travels I guess that would be interesting.
If you already have a lot of videos and pictures, you can publish videos and blogs. Videos and blogs are the best ways to make money if you have done a lot of traveling. Furthermore, if you publish your videos and pictures, they will remain on the internet for public viewing and this might help other people who are considering to travel to the same place.