How to make money as a secretary in typing

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As a secretary, I think the highest amount you can earn as a salary is thirty thousand naira, but I know you can make more money from this job of typing, i know we all know that the main job of a secretary is to type and do some other things, but i am certain that there are other ways to earn more from it by focusing on it alone, even right from the comfort of your home. One of the ways is to sell ebooks, another one is to earn from paid to post jobs and there is one other one, writing on article, this third one is the one that I can say it earns more and fast and the way it does is that, you will get to be working as a freelancer, you can get paid as much as $800 from writing just one Article, and if you convert this money to naira with the present currency rate exchange, i think we are talking about over four hundred and fifty thousand naira, which is way more higher than what a bank manage would receive as a salary, no offense. Imagine getting to receive such amount twice before the end of the month.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Secretaries are always pay meagre salaries in Nigeria from the start of time, because the work they do is underestimated, people think all they do is type and thought typing is easy, which is false.

Typing is really hard and tasking, especially those secretaries in offices that requires much paper work, most of them always go home and finish the left over job.

But with these suggestions you listed if they're followed accordingly they'll be able to earn more money and possible quit the job, so it's all on them to take the initiative and also they need to work their ass off to money online too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have truly opened their eyes to other ways by which they can be making money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Secretaries are paid very low almost in all major countries but some countries are paying more than some particular countries. Though, in my country this particular position is seen as a low level position and yet this makes it an under paid position. But we still have some reputable companies paying reasonably well.