How to make money as a booking agent

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This is one of the jobs you can actually do from home and still earn you so much money without having go through a lot of stress. In nigeria, I am not sure if it will be a lucrative work but in developed countries, believe me when I say that you can make good income by doing it.

Booking agents carry out their job by helping people book all kinds of things, for example, booking hotels, maybe someone is planning on going for vacation in a country where he or she has never been to, here is where you come in as a booking agent, you will help them arrange their stay, make sure they have no problem with anything and be certain to let them enjoy their vacation.

Here are some of the ways to make it big financially in this line of work,
1. Be influential
2. Be online

1. Be influential: I know this might be somehow difficult to do but it is really needed because this type of job usually get rich people as clients, so you have to mingle yourself amongst them and get contacts.

2. Be online: This is one other method that could be very effective because most of the part of this job is being done online so you can be smart enough to post ads about your work on platforms online to help you bring in more clients.

Great! The methods you listed works but how effective. When you talk about booking, you have to prove reliability, be trustworthy and good with what you do. Before anybody of great importance will trust you with their money or scheduling or booking tasks they have to trust you. Something you can't just get free of charge.

Well you can start with your relatives ad friends , friends of friends . you can also partner with big firms out there , yea! Partner with them they pay you commission based on the clients you get , with this you can earn , gain popularity and skills then you can start up yours too.