How to make fast money from POS at home

Accurate

Hey guys today I'm going to tell you how I make money with POS business and the steps you'll take to set up yours, so lets get to it :)
Before you start I'll like you to know what POS is.
So what is a POS the term POS stands for point of sale, so you're also a seller but a seller of money, funny right? Well ill get to details pos is an online banking done offline with the help of an ATM card and the fun part is they even a 10 year old can run this business with just a little income and I'll tell you how..
First you will need a bank account now I know that you cannot have a bank account until you're eighteen and I said a ten year old can run this business but its possible if the ten year old has a opay account
Secondly once you've created your play bank account you can simply go to Facebook market and buy a POS machine at 15000 naira.
Then thirdly you will need to go to your favourite bank and register the business
And lastly you will need to have at least 10000 naira at hand to make transaction s and deposit note you don't need a shop to run POS business all you need is a sign board and your eyes to watch how you get rich by the day...
Please feel free to ask questions

Kendy

Verified member
Yes! We can make money through using POS machine. I can recall when this POS came into my country, before now, only Banks were the ones using it but now even vendors and organizations are utilizing it. This business was and still very profitable. When it was first introduced newly, people who engaged in the business were few and they made a lot of profits. I know of a man who was among the first set of people to engage in this line of business, he made do with this business, built his house and bought a tricycle for himself.

This business is easy to set up, as it does not demand having a shop. With a chair, table and umbrella, it is very easy to start. You would need to get the POS machine preferably from the banks and you should have at least $200 in your account to run it smoothly. The thread starter had made mention of 10,000 Nigerian currency and that should be about $20 which is very small to venture into such business. It is possible that a customer might need to withdraw even above that instantly. This business line has a lot of ups and downs, so you have to be extremely vigilant and careful when inputting the numbers and also when transacting.

Yes more people now rely on POS for transactions and payment. This is a lucrative business one can start up with with low capital and still make a living out of it. I once worked as a POS attendant although, it wasn't my own business i worked for someone and I can tell you it is lucrative for those who knows how to go about it. One problem I'm facing with this business is the issue of fake transfer which can be done in minutes using malicious softwares and application, you need to be wise in order to keep up with this kind of business. More security authentication process are needed so that banks and POS machines can track and detect fake transfers so it won't reflect on the issuers account. With this I believe it would be more safer and ideal to start up and also reduce the fears of fake transfer and scammers. Thanks for your thread, I really love this topic.