Earn Money How To Make Extra Money Online With Challenge.Gives

Challenge.Gives

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all well, I wanted to take a moment to tell you all about Challenge.Gives
Even though this is my own site, I decided to make a post about it, and my intention is not really to share an advertisement/spam post, but rather tell you why Challenge.Gives may be of your interest.

The site Challenge.Gives pays you to view ads (PTC), Refer Other Members (PTP), Complete Tasks & Offers (Lootably), Watch Videos, Paid Forum Posting (PFP), and so much more. Now, when it comes to PTC sites, the industry does not have the best reputation, and it is crucial that you stay alert, and careful as many sites are out there simply to scam you of your money.

Our forum community was created for the purpose of learning money making strategies from one another, and our site goes above and beyond just the regular PTC. It is my goal to help many members retire from low earning sites by sharing in the forums different working strategies I have personally used to earn decent income working from home.

I welcome everyone to join, and give it a try.
I ask that you don't just simply register, but give yourself a chance to try the site for a week or two and see how you like it.

WARNING: Challenge.Gives was built with a long term business plan. You will not get rich from our site, however if you take advantage of the free information, such as tips & tricks we share, then there are very good chances, you will be making a lot more than you thought was possible.

All the best to everyone!

MNelly

I'll be happy to answer these questions for you.
The forms of payment are Payeer, Perfect Money, Most Cryptocurrencies, Airtm, & Paxful.
The site minimum at this time is $1, and it has been $1 for many months now.
There are 500 minimum ads requirement you must view before requesting payment. This is only for first-time members.
The forum welcomes high-quality posts, and all spam or 1-word posts do get deleted.
The forum topics are currently expanding at this time, and all categories will be money-making-related.
The rules are that you must read and agree to our terms of service, in addition, it is asked that you view the FAQ section as well.

At this time, there are many tasks that pay $50+ for installing a game and reaching a certain level. The forum posting is new, and earnings are still being finalized, but there are many forum posting tasks and contests that earn you extra income on top of your regular posts. For example:
You get $0.50 per payment proof you post on sites forums we approve, you also get a $5 bonus when you reach your first 500 forum posts count, + you can compete for a $500 forum posting contest ending September 31st, 2021 where the highest quality forum poster will win $500.

You also earn money from our Paid To Promote feature, you receive up to $0.50CPM for referring other members to us, and of course so much more. You are welcome to join, try it out, or reach back out with any additional questions. If you leverage all of the features on our site, you can make a decent income from us.
I am surprised it doesn't have PayPal or bank account method of payment . Those are the two that I use. Anyways I will see if it's worth joining or lot. The forum sounds interesting and good to explore into but I am discouraged with the payment methods because I am so interested in the forum. I am not sure if Payeer is available in my country but let me try to sign up with Payeer and see. If Payeer will work for me, then I will join your forum immediately. Thank you so much for this information and if I have any further questions I will definitely look for you.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have gone through the post and I find it interesting. You have clearly stated all that is required to register on the site but I have a little challenge and it may make it difficult for many members here to register on your site. It's the 500 ads mandatory views before one could make withdrawal. Just think about this

MNelly

I have gone through the post and I find it interesting. You have clearly stated all that is required to register on the site but I have a little challenge and it may make it difficult for many members here to register on your site. It's the 500 ads mandatory views before one could make withdrawal. Just think about this
For me Its not really that bad . 500 ads can take you only two days of you stay consistent to it for around 4 hrs in those two days. Furthermore each and every forum got their own rules which makes them stand out even if they are in the same niche. Not all business or products are the same. They might be in the same niche but with very different advantages and disadvantages. So the best thing you can do is to just try. Trying is saying at least I did not by pass it. I experienced it and it didn't work for me. That's why I will always Advice anyone to try any opportunity you come across coz you never know where your Miracle will fall into. And those small things you are ignoring might be your biggest Miracles and Blessings. Another thing, nobody knows when the Miracle or blessing is gonna come. It just comes, it just happens , unexpectedly.

MNelly

@Lens1000 - I've thought about it well!
It helps to keep cheaters away.
@MNelly - I like what you said. Indeed nobody knows. I could be one to deliver a blessing, and not even know it yet.
Hey I am trying to get into your site/ forum but it's giving me wired response. Let me show you as a screenshot so that you can tell me if it's the correct site I have typed in or not

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all well, I wanted to take a moment to tell you all about Challenge.Gives
Even though this is my own site, I decided to make a post about it, and my intention is not really to share an advertisement/spam post, but rather tell you why Challenge.Gives may be of your interest.

The site Challenge.Gives pays you to view ads (PTC), Refer Other Members (PTP), Complete Tasks & Offers (Lootably), Watch Videos, Paid Forum Posting (PFP), and so much more. Now, when it comes to PTC sites, the industry does not have the best reputation, and it is crucial that you stay alert, and careful as many sites are out there simply to scam you of your money.

Our forum community was created for the purpose of learning money making strategies from one another, and our site goes above and beyond just the regular PTC. It is my goal to help many members retire from low earning sites by sharing in the forums different working strategies I have personally used to earn decent income working from home.

I welcome everyone to join, and give it a try.
I ask that you don't just simply register, but give yourself a chance to try the site for a week or two and see how you like it.

WARNING: Challenge.Gives was built with a long term business plan. You will not get rich from our site, however if you take advantage of the free information, such as tips & tricks we share, then there are very good chances, you will be making a lot more than you thought was possible.

All the best to everyone!

Sir, I would like to earn money using your website. I have also read somewhere that you also offer investment opportunities and we can also buy shares or ad Packs. Is this true? Please let me know if this is true. This is because I want to make investment into your project, but I have a limited budget. So please tell me what is the minimum amount I can invest? Thanks!

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
QUOTE="Challenge.Gives, post: 132338, member: 45048"]
@Luckie - Thank You For Sharing Such A Big Win!
[/QUOTE]
@Luckie - Thank You For Sharing Such A Big Win!
I don't know what's happening with the site, is not going through. I tried entering the site for many times yesterday it wasn't going and I messaged you privately here but you never responded to my message. You site was bringing error yesterday....Are you not accepting people from Africa? Try and reply.

AmaliaTG

IMG_20210715_154651.jpg
I don't think of challenge.gives is a good forums to even sign up. They are not flexible and only allow laptops or computers so that you can be able to sign up or even join and become a member. Mobile devices are not allow which appears to be an error with anyone who uses mobile devices. Anyways I would suggest if it's bussines challenge.gives should be flexible enough to allow people to be members or if it's for security purposes, they should emphasis in strict rules. High percentage of people find mobile phones to be flexible and used anywhere you go. So what if I travel without my laptop? I wouldn't be able to sign in with a mobile phone. A good business should be flexible all round to be successful.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think you should go and work on your platform very well because a lot of people are having problems trying to access your platform. It will be better if you can add cryptocurrency as a form of payment on your platform because it will really allow people go to your platform and make money. You can also add PayPal so that other people can make use of it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I didn't get to know how much one can earn from this challenge.give PTC site per one PTC ad view. It will really be tremendous to know about such information stay updated to tell others too even if I'm not interested to earn from with due to my dissatisfaction around PTC sites. Cos they never on earth increased their earnings before to something tangible.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This looks a nice site well done already for creating a site that others can earn from no matter how little. In life we rise from lifting others. So how much does one earn from each task done on the site. Minimum cash out of $1 looks small but if the site pay very little per task then even cashing out this $1 might be a great task

ClixNation

I am a student, and I am proud to mention that challenge.gives has been my highest source of income till now... I found Challenge.gives when I was exploring the PTC industry last year and I also had no money to spend...
i tried this site and after the withdrawal of first 1$, I also got some payouts from other sites and then I invested in 'Professional Clicker' account and small amount on revenue sharing.
i want to state here that on one day, I earned more than 28$ just by watching ads.
Till now I've withdrawed 100.12$ and right now I have $20something amount on account.

My latest payment proof of 10$:
Wish you best for your journey.

Aj44Nmv.png