In this forum post I would like to share with you How to make Cryptocurrency online using different online marketplaces and platforms. Today crypto is a world largest leading currencies like fiat money. Fiat money we use for many purposes such as online payments, transactions and selling or buying products and services etc. In the same way we can use crypto as a money to do such things. But Cryptocurrencies we can't touch with our fingers and we cant invest and do transaction in banks. Cryptocurrencies can store in a separate wallets and exchanges online. Cryptocurrency is a digital asset or it is a form of payment, this digital currency made using a technology called Blockchain. The main advantage of this currency is that not able to counterfeit.
Learn more... DigitalTricks.In

DanySh

That's indeed interesting field to learn about! I've also recently been doing a research on how to create your own token and found this really nice article about creating an ERC20 token by ICODA crypto marketing agency. So basically in around 15 minutes your can learn what is ERC20 token, it's technical side, examples, legal aspects etc. Although the coolest part of the article is the step-by-step guide on how to actually create the token. It includes only about 3 steps, and I honestly haven't thought that it can be that easy and clear. That's my personal recommendation as I like sharing cool things with like-minded people, I believe that education is the best thing you could do for yourself. So in case you would like to read it as well, it's called "15 Minutes Guide to Creating an ERC20 Token Based on Ethereum". Cheers!