How to maintain your weight

Empress

Verified member
We can maintain our weight by eating healthy snacks like not eating snacks high in calories eat healthier foods like vegetables, fruit, and fat free Yoghurt and we should stop eating when you are full
Make sure you are always hydrated at least drinking like eight glasses of water everyday because it helps to burn calories and also keep metabolism going
Do exercise Regularly at least like 20- 30 minutes everyday , morning workout really works for maintaining weight I really recommend that since have experience it before
Lastly we should make sure we get enough sleep at least 7- 9 hours every day so as to throw off the hunger regulating hormones
As long as we engage in all this I think we can maintain our weight

Syeda Sayra

Here are some deeds that If you'll not do these.. then definitely your weight will be ever in your own hands..

Eating a lot of oily stuffs that contains too much fats. 2. Lying on bed just after eating a food. 3. Being lazy and always sleep and lay on bed. 4. Not take any good diet like a fruits that have nutritional content that maintains weight..

Rumaisa Adeel

We maintain our weight by our food first we have to eat healthy and fresh food
We have do exercise and walk daily
We should have to avoid snacks and oily thing you are always hydrated at least drinking like eight glasses of water everyday because it helps to burn calories and also keep metabolism going

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
We can maintain our weight by eating healthy snacks like not eating snacks high in calories eat healthier foods like vegetables, fruit, and fat free Yoghurt and we should stop eating when you are full
Make sure you are always hydrated at least drinking like eight glasses of water everyday because it helps to burn calories and also keep metabolism going
Do exercise Regularly at least like 20- 30 minutes everyday , morning workout really works for maintaining weight I really recommend that since have experience it before
Lastly we should make sure we get enough sleep at least 7- 9 hours every day so as to throw off the hunger regulating hormones
As long as we engage in all this I think we can maintain our weight
Thanks and to also add to that eating late at night can also be another dangerous habit that can lead to weight gain because there is no exercise during that period of time to help burn the fat, in this case it is possible for you to gain weight by doing this alone, not only for that it is also dangerous because it can lead to indigestion and acid reflux.

Jjimale

We should always make sure we eat food low in calories, include fruit and vegetables in our daily meal and also exercise Regularly

Aceenmi

Maintaining weight is kind of difficult but as long as we follow the tips you mentioned I don't think we will have problem with maintaining weight

Acerrim

We should make sure we eat healthy foods like foods that contain less calories and are also rich in nutrient

Barin

We can maintain our weight by eating balanced diet, eat at the appropriate time and do exercise every morning to burn calories

Kola

Verified member
You can maintain the weight bu avoiding junks.junks make the body too big so instead of eating junks you eat healthy fruits and food.because they make the body Healthy and we'll balanced.also try exercise daily to help reduce fats From the body.also after eating avoid sleeping immediately because when you do your food won't digest

Zina

Avoid foods that can lead to high cholesterol i.e foods that are high in calories so as not to have excess fat in the body

Drrooll

We can maintain our weight by doing morning work out Regularly and eating a healthy diet and food low in calories as it causes high cholesterol in the body