How To Lose Weight Still Eating All What You Want

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you know, you don’t need to cut off your favorite foods because you want to lose weight. See how you can achieve this :

Always be on the go

Be as active as you can all day, you would be burning calories as long as you move around

Eat in moderation

Yes, you can eat all you want but moderation should be the key, as you move around all day, you will burn them off

Drink a lot of water

How else would you reduce your portion? Only when you feel full right?. The natural way is to drink more water, it will keep you full to avoid taking in more calories

Eat slowly

Don’t rush your food, you would take in more than is necessary, eat slowly you will consume less which means less calories to burn

Those are all good points although I must admit I don't always follow them. Since lockdown I have put on weight because I don't get as much exercise. I still walk my dog but I don't walk briskly as I used to. A slow saunter around the dog walking field doesn't have the same effect. I also eat too much sugar, a habit I am trying to break, and I don't drink enough.

One thing i really have found helpful is after I have eaten, instead of getting a dessert right away, I let my food digest for around 15 minutes or so and then I find I sometimes don't want anything else.

Those are all good points although I must admit I don't always follow them. Since lockdown I have put on weight because I don't get as much exercise. I still walk my dog but I don't walk briskly as I used to. A slow saunter around the dog walking field doesn't have the same effect. I also eat too much sugar, a habit I am trying to break, and I don't drink enough.

One thing i really have found helpful is after I have eaten, instead of getting a dessert right away, I let my food digest for around 15 minutes or so and then I find I sometimes don't want anything else.
I totally understand you getting some exercises can be tasking especially if you have scheduled time for exercising or visiting the gym, that is why it is good to use methods or strategies that are sustainable. I try to be very active all the time and move around alot it does help than sitting at a spot and becoming sluggish in doing activities. You could still do a brisk walk with your dog and maybe extent the period to have an effective impact it is still be helpful to you in the long run

My dog is 13 and quite old (like me!) so she has slowed down quite a lot. This morning I will get some exercise because I have to take her to the vet and I am walking her there. When I used to take my granddaughter to school I walked there and back twice a day and I gained half a stone when she was old enough to walk by herself. It was about 48 minutes of exercise a day, not that much but it made a difference.

People who are really serious to lose weight will not even think of eating what all that they need because there are some food that you need to get rid of if you're thinking of losing weight seriously. Even if you are eating the type of food you need it is possible that you may not be able to lose weight because foot are the main causes of weight gain in most cases.