How to know if your on the right path?

Mellorando

Banned
How do I know I’m on the right path? Asking this question can send us into a knee-bending spiral of nail biting, insomnia-inducing confusion. Been there? I know I have! Your head and heart asks: How do I know for sure this is the right dream, career choice or partner for me? Yet, knowing we are on the right path is not nearly as hard as we think.
Here are five signs you're on the right path:

1 You’re not doing things that make you uncomfortable.

2 You’re not saying things you later apologize for.

3 You don’t feel the need to compromise on the Big Deal Stuff.

4 You feel your sense of value or worth and see it mirrored back by your environment.

5 You’re confident in your choices and life (and aren’t afraid to say so).

These are all tell-tale signs that you are fulfilling your divine potential in life. You are on the wrong path, however when you start to notice these five signs:

1 The situation at hand is costing you your power.

2 You feel drained. Tired is okay. Drained means depleted and that’s a red flag.

3 You feel wildly confused about where your life is going.

4 You are especially on the wrong path when you feel like you are “losing yourself” to a particular situation.

5 If you find yourself saying “I can’t help feeling like I lost myself,” then you’ve probably betrayed yourself in some way.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
We might perceive but sometimes can't totally know when we are going wrong. That is why some you need to call on the attention of some one if they are going the right direction sometimes. They might not even know. There is a way that seems right to man but in reality it's destruction. Sometimes we do some things we are not comfortable with yet they are right. We should be conscious of ourselves, actions and also learn to take positive corrections Life itself is complicated, with the way things are we get carried away some times. Why not be someone that help someone find his way, be that person that allows someone point them to the right direction when they derail.