How to improve your chances of becoming wealthy and rich before age 25.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A survey and feasibility study was conducted in the country Australia by a financial and business organisation theme . And it was held that in every youth mind usually between the age of 18 to 20 one of the major thoughts that keeps coming into their minds frequently or non stop is the thought of becoming rich and wealthy possibly before the age of 25 . Being rich and wealthy is a good thing , because you do not have to be anxious about what to eat , drink , save , invest and spend rather you will have a lot of riches and wealth to spend , consume , invest , and save . There is no doubting the fact that they dream about life , is to start investing money in various online or offline investments at the age of 18 and start cashing out money in big online or offline at the age of 20 to 25 and to retire from our nine-to-five job possibly at the age of 45 to enjoy the wealth and riches we have accumulated throughout our youthful years .

To improve your chances to become rich and wealthy it is advised that we start to invest during our to youthful age . Our senses and Brain faculties tends to be more vigorously and morw smart during our youthful age . So do not waste your youthful age on things that are unproductive and unrewarding , but rather see various ways you can invest your time , energy , money , and other valuable resources in order to make money .

E

eldavis

What we do now, the actions we take now would determine the kind of result we would get in the future. It would be best to develop a saving habit and also investing. Some persons tend to choose one over the other, but in reality, it would be alot better to save and invest.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is why in life there's always the need to start anything you want to succeed at as early as possible. This is why it is always stated time waits for no man everything you ever wanted to achieve In life the time to always act or begin is now. There shouldn't be any time for procrastinating because tomorrow never comes start all productive things today. it you want to accomplish a thing tomorrow you start today there's no place or time for such tomorrow, tomorrow has its own desire you need to make the very best of today since it is all that might be available.

This same principle is applicable to wealth creation. you want to be financially free or wealthy by tomorrow gou must start now to work. There's nothing magical about making money,the principle is work today and get paid tomorrow. I don't know how someone can be expectant of tomorrow when you haven't put in any work today. . Wealth creation is for those that either work smart or work hard choose which ever one you believe will be convenient for you. The good thing is that the ball is always in our court so it is left for us to kick it in.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Getting rich at 25 can be possible if you stick to doing only what matters and discarding the residue.

Where you are today, is the culmination of what you've been doing in the past, life's not hard honestly, all what we have to do is to put in the work and do away with distractions.

Early adulthood is a very delicate stage in anyone's life, most young adult are still battling with depression and distraction which can take a large chunk o f our time
Without really realizing it.

To be able to rich such lofty dreams means you have to abandon everything and hustle non stuff until something materializes, if not then It'll be very hard to reach.

I also think country of residence plays a really huge role, if you leave in a third world country with lack of capital then te odds are already stacked against you.

I really support people to make this kind of resolutions In their lives because it motivates you and keep you focused on your goals.

Is goof to notice that we only have one life to live, and one can die at anytime.

Time to chase does goals and live life to the fullest

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That is what a lot of people are interested including me, I don't see anything wrong with people thinking of how to be rich and to make it in life legitimately at that stage, But it is hundred percent wrong when you think of doing this illegally because doing it illegally may involve that you will engage in things that will be out of law that is not accepted.

Personally I am always looking for the best opportunity to make money, making it young and planning your life with it is one of the best things you can do, because with this you can be able to take so many responsibilities of your life.

I am made to believe that focusing is very important and this will really help so many people that are interested to achieve success , but at the same time you do not just focus on things like that but you have to put so many things into consideration. .

In this journey of life , it is always advisable for us to choose things that will always be needed and not to focus on things that won't likely take you anyway because you are not likely to achieve success here.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Getting rich at 25 can be possible if you stick to doing only what matters and discarding the residue.

Where you are today, is the culmination of what you've been doing in the past, life's not hard honestly, all what we have to do is to put in the work and do away with distractions.

Early adulthood is a very delicate stage in anyone's life, most young adult are still battling with depression and distraction which can take a large chunk o f our time
Without really realizing it.

To be able to rich such lofty dreams means you have to abandon everything and hustle non stuff until something materializes, if not then It'll be very hard to reach.

I also think country of residence plays a really huge role, if you leave in a third world country with lack of capital then te odds are already stacked against you.

I really support people to make this kind of resolutions In their lives because it motivates you and keep you focused on your goals.

Is goof to notice that we only have one life to live, and one can die at anytime.

Time to chase does goals and live life to the fullest

Yes, the country where you live can play a very huge part. majority of the rich students belong to the Tier 1 and developed nations. If you are born in a really poor country, then the chances are that you will have a far much harder time becoming rich. people who become rich in poor countries usually leave that particular country sooner. Some students living in such poor countries become rich when they work online or open a Youtube channel that gains success. Some students become rich because they are really very talented or skilful. I also agree that when it comes to becoming rich, many people do not become rich before the age of 25 due to the fact that they face many issues at that time. Not all the students are born in rich families and majority of the people struggle.

They then resort to getting low-paying jobs in my country because they know that a time will come when they will need to get married and they need to develop their life. Some people make the mistake of relying too much on their parents and many students waste their life by not getting a job and this is the same mistake that I made when I was much younger. These are some of the main reasons why many people do not become rich before reaching the age of 25.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that majority of the people actually do not become millionaires at the age of 25 because they might have made a lot of mistakes and before they could correct them they are already 25 or more than.

There are people who are born in rich families and their chances of becoming millionaires at a very tender age will be very high because everything has been provided for them in a platter of gold. There are a lot of things you can do at a very early stage and probably become a millionaire at a young age.

Investing your money in the right source is one of the things you can do to improve your chances of becoming very rich. I have seen teenagers who invested in some cryptocurrencies and they were able to make thousands of dollars and probably become millionaires in their countries of residence.

Cryptocurrency actually is one of the best businesses which people can capitalise on currently and stand a chance of making millions. Investing in real estate can improve your chances of becoming a millionaire before the age of 25.

It is important to try as much as possible to avoid gambling as a teenager because it can deny you a very good fruitful life.

Sikapa

Verified member
This your post is how how confusing me. How many of is here had the mind set of becoming rich at the age of 25? Well, maybe this is what you are just teaching those teenagers but the true here is that if you don't have a rich dad or a rich mum, it will be hardly to become rich at the age of 25 years because from that time you yourself is fighting for survival. You are just hustling here and there for food and you don't even have the money to invest in to business.

Most people were lucky enough to meet rich families. I mean the people were born into rich families and there are some rich families that if a new baby is born, they will start to invest for that child infill the child grows up. This makes them to be rich at the age of 25 year or less. Some people were also lucky to carry special talent on this earth which also helped them to get rich at their tender age. But if you were not born into a rich family or you don't carry any special talent that will make you rich from your teenage, then it will be so hardly to become rich at the age of 25 years.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It won't really be easy , A person who is interested to succeed must be willing to work hard because without hard-working you may not likely be able to achieve anything you are interested. I have seen so many people that gives out testimony about how they started their life and how they were able to work hard to achieve and be in the position they are now. Obviously they were doing well and that is always an encouragement to me and some other people who were there to witness their testimony at the seminar some few months ago.

Well , all I see is here is hard work , and no matter how you try you also have to understand that a lot of people have passed through the same and being wealthy to a point of affording everything you need at your youthful age is not easy . so you shouldn't look down on yourself when you try so much without saying much result but just believe that one day you will definitely make it and all the stress you were going through won't be remembered anymore . We shouldn't looks at what people will say too. We just have to go for things that interest us .

blessingc

The act of accumulating wealth has never been an easy task for anyone who has a dream to be wealthy some day. It takes time, hardwork, patience, dedication and determination to work it out. In the then days when people didn't know much about making money online, one could say becoming wealthy is for the elderlies since you have to work physically and hustle hard from your youth and then you start reaping as time goes by when your business gets established, it when you get out of school and get a good job that pays well, then you invest in a business. Wealth was mostly for entrepreneurs.

These days the internet has made life about easier than then, you as a young person can make money more money in lesser time if you know the right place to work online and how. There many good ways of making money online, you can earn from investing in cryptocurrencies, though it's kind of risky I you do not know the pros and cons but it is a very sure way of becoming really wealthy. You can earn from other areas too by just with your smart phone and a good internet connection.

allison001

Verified member
The point is not really about investment , the point is that , how are we going to start investing when we do not even have a source of generating a reasonable income to either invest in cryptocurrency or real estate which is one of the most profitable form of investment.

I believe the most important thing we should be doing at this time is to try as much as possible to acquire a skill that will help us make money , if we can be able to get a skill and we are able to make money when investing will be the most easiest because money is what is being used for investment and if we can't get it then investment will be quite difficult .

A lot of people are interested in this ,but the most important thing is how to get money to even start in the first place..

Mika

VIP Contributor
Here are some options to become rich before you reach 25 years of age.

Spend 12 years in school and another 4 years in college and graduate by the age of 22, join the job market and climb the corporate ladder.

Spend 12 years for basic education, and another 1-2 years for vocational training, and then start working. Save money, invest money, and compound your saving and investing to become rich.

When you are still in junior high, save your pocket money and buy a life insurance policy having a maturity period of 10-12 years. Save your pocket money to pay your premiums regularly. By the time you are 25 years of age, you will have a substantial amount of money.

When you are still at school, save your pocket money and start investing in the stock market. By the time you are 25, you will be rich.

Invest in yourself and grow rich. For instance, why spend $50 on a game when you can use that money to learn game development and make money as a developer.