How To Identify The Symptoms Of A Covid-19 Infection?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The disease that spread in the world in the year 2020 has been destroying the businesses and the world for now a couple of years. We have still not been able to get out of the pandemic situation and it seems that we will be suffering from this condition for some more time. There are many symptoms associated with a Covid-19 infection. Some of the main symptoms are so similar to common cold that it becomes very hard to tell the difference. A person might be suffering from common cold and he or she might start thinking that they are having a Covid-19 infection. In the same way a person might think that he or she might be having common cold, but in reality, they might be suffering from a Covid-19 infection.

In fact, one of the major symptoms of a Covid-19 infection is a loss of sense of taste. Unfortunately, this is also what happens to many people when they suffer from common cold. I am having a common cold and I am not able to distinguish it between the two diseases. I think there should be a way to find out what kind of virus has been infecting our body? Is it a common cold virus or Covid-19 virus.

Ganibade

Verified member
We can know the symptom of covid-19 virus. This pandemic is a very serious disease. its affected all the world. There is no single word that this virus does not affect including United States of America that claims to be words power was affected. Even till now it has not completely vanished from the world. The symptoms of this virus is higher fever, vormiting, reddish eye, constipation and so on. All these symptoms can be detected by device design for covid-19 virus gadgets. This pandemic has been prepared for the treatment all over the world. Immediately the virus is detected from the patient they will give proper treatment in a designated hospital.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The most common symptom of covid is fever. When you start to have a fever you need to watch out for the other symptoms. The next to be felt is the cough which is mild at first and not often to be noticed. By the way, the fever is usually on and off especially when you take medication the fever will subside but it will come back after a few hours. When the patient starts to feel tired even if there is no physical activity then you have to be alarmed. Take a swab test to be sure if it is covid or not. Don't let days to pass without doing anything concrete because if that is covid it will progress quickly and it might be too late after a week of waiting.

This comment is based on my experience when my wife had covid in September of 2021. She complained of the symptoms on September 11 and I brought her to the hospital on September 22. She expired on October 1.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Covid19 here in my locality have same symptoms with malaria. Infact if you're tested and they discover you have malaria symptoms that's a straightforward covid19 infected individual you'll be declared. We've been battling malaria for a very long time now, that's just the type of illness which the world is suffering at large which is tagged novel covid19 pandemic. In the real sense, it is simply a malaria disease. My cousin brother was tested after contracting malaria, the malaria he contracted is what cancelled him from going to a construction gig. It's simply malaria for him, but due to the two having same symptoms they declared him asymptomatic of the covid19 disease.