how to identify methods that do not work and scams on the internet

Nicolas90

The Internet is full of promises about systems that will make you rich in an instant, or ways of working from home that, without effort or investment, will rent you thousands of euros in a matter of days.
The people who show us these methods, generally are going to ask us for money so that they reveal that supposed secret to us, without knowing if "we could do what they achieved." That is why the only one who makes money in this case is always the one who sells the method to others.

Then we came to the conclusion that making money online is not easy, since we must figure out the people who want to benefit from us by selling us methods that do not even work and in turn we also need to dedicate effort and time to be able to achieve success.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is like a two edge sword making money and being scammed online. The truth is that methods that work online needs hardwork. Anyone or anything that state otherwise is just out to scam the unsuspecting member of the public. I mostly go for jobs online and leave any bogus claim online by anyone to work. I run away too from any money doubling or tripling sites they are all scams. To avoid being scammed it good to read a review about a site before using the site especially if it a site that needs a deposit

Nicolas90

This is like a two edge sword making money and being scammed online. The truth is that methods that work online needs hardwork. Anyone or anything that state otherwise is just out to scam the unsuspecting member of the public. I mostly go for jobs online and leave any bogus claim online by anyone to work. I run away too from any money doubling or tripling sites they are all scams. To avoid being scammed it good to read a review about a site before using the site especially if it a site that needs a deposit

I agree with your opinion, generally those that promise to double or more your money in a short time are almost always scams, so we must learn to identify which are scams and which are not, but we must be clear that if it promises us many profits with little Effort and comfort are indications of an alert.