How to get your first Affiliate Sale.

Moni

I believe making your first money online is a very great feeling, you feel like you know what you're doing and everything is going to work out fine in the end.
But some people don't really know the basics to making their first affiliate sale.

Your first affiliate sale is often the final step for many affiliate marketers.
So how do you get your first affiliate sale?

The main key is to identify offers with low barrier entry Okay? And large number of related products.
I believe this will make it a lot easier for people who want to join your blog to find something they want immediately.
The goal isn't to make them buy right away, but to get them on board to earn your commissions off the things they'll eventually buy later, along the line.
Thus shouldn't take to long.
I was told to promote affiliate product, is better to promote the products that has low prices. Because most people prefer to those product fast.
But if you promote the expensive ones the it will keep you long before you can make a sale and this is the advice that I got from one of the top affiliate marketers.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Pinterest is undeniably one of the best platforms in which you can promote your affiliate product and get a whole lot of sales if you can do the work very well. You probably need a landing page which is very important then you start posting videos and pics depending on your niche.

uforwealth

Verified member
If you ask me, I think the easy way to make it big in affiliate marketing is to be an affiliate marketer to brands with easily sold products.
If you ask me, I think the easy way to make it big in affiliate marketing is to be an affiliate marketer to brands with easily sold products.
It is true that it is possible to make a huge amount of money as an affiliate marketer but it is neither easy nor can it be started without investment. You need to pay a professional copywriter to write a captivating and intriguing sales page for your product. In short, You will have to do everything you can, to make it easy for affiliates to make sales fast. otherwise, nobody will want to promote your product and this can result in unprofitablity.

Mjay

uforwealth

Verified member
Yes, but in certain rare cases. Blogs have been approved by AdSense in matter of 1 month. And note adsense isn't the only means of monetization.
You should be saying online business isn't easy because it's hard to get brand awareness
You got the point. A blog can be approved within a month provided that you are hardworking in terms of writing fresh and quality content for blogs on a daily basis. Quality contents are blog posts that can solve your blog visitors' problems. Good examples of these quality contents are :

• how to lose weight fast
  • how to make money online
  • how to accumulate more cryptocurrencies
  • How to get targeted free traffic
  • How to prevent grey hair
problem-solving blog posts are interminable.

uforwealth

Verified member
Persistence and dedication is needed for you to become successful online. there are many people that have built several successful businesses online and I can tell you that they encountered a lot of failures on the way but they never gave up. Making money online generally require you to always be updated with the latest information in order to stay ahead of the game.
I'm completely confused by your comment. You started with "Persistence and Dedication" in your first sentence. You started talking about something else in the last sentence- update with the latest information on what? Or are you talking about giving up an online business in general?

Please, more explanation is required. Thanks for your understanding.

D

Deleted member 13140

What I was saying in essence is that you can't make money quickly when it comes to online business. For example, if you want to start blogging as an online business, you need to be patient as there must be a certain number of posts on your blog(as required by google AdSense) before your blog can be approved by Adsense for monetization.
Yes, but in certain rare cases. Blogs have been approved by AdSense in matter of 1 month. And note adsense isn't the only means of monetization.
You should be saying online business isn't easy because it's hard to get brand awareness

uforwealth

Verified member
I don't get what you're saying 100% but I will like to add that, some alot of pro bloggers make it seem like everything is easy with some simple steps, And then beginners will step into it with that mindset and when they fail, everyone will then blame it to the online business.
What I was saying in essence is that you can't make money quickly when it comes to online business. For example, if you want to start blogging as an online business, you need to be patient as there must be a certain number of posts on your blog(as required by google AdSense) before your blog can be approved by Adsense for monetization.

D

Deleted member 13140

That's just the truth of the matter. In fact, most times Facebook rejects affiliating programs maybe for the reasons best known to them but I guess it is because they don't want their platforms to be regarded as dumping ground where Harry, dick and Tom can just come to display their goods even when most are fake.
The thing is that Facebook doesn't want their platform to be littered with spam and links,
Have you gone to some make money online groups on Facebook.
Almost useless, spamming is the order, links here and there in non-relevant places and so on

D

Deleted member 13140

Apart from the fact that online business e.g blogging is not the fastest way to make money online, online business is regarded by some people as a no-go area for them. This stems from disbelieve that they can be successful as affiliates or bloggers because they have seen some beginners in affiliate marketing who have stopped promoting other people's products on the ground that they did not make sales within a twinkle of an eye.
Is that how to be successful online?
I don't get what you're saying 100% but I will like to add that, some alot of pro bloggers make it seem like everything is easy with some simple steps, And then beginners will step into it with that mindset and when they fail, everyone will then blame it to the online business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Apart from the fact that online business e.g blogging is not the fastest way to make money online, online business is regarded by some people as a no-go area for them. This stems from disbelieve that they can be successful as affiliates or bloggers because they have seen some beginners in affiliate marketing who have stopped promoting other people's products on the ground that they did not make sales within a twinkle of an eye.
Persistence and dedication is needed for you to become successful online. there are many people that have built several successful businesses online and I can tell you that they encountered a lot of failures on the way but they never gave up. Making money online generally require you to always be updated with the latest information in order to stay ahead of the game.

D

Deleted member 13140

I believe making your first money online is a very great feeling, you feel like you know what you're doing and everything is going to work out fine in the end.
But some people don't really know the basics to making their first affiliate sale.

Your first affiliate sale is often the final step for many affiliate marketers.
So how do you get your first affiliate sale?

The main key is to identify offers with low barrier entry Okay? And large number of related products.
I believe this will make it a lot easier for people who want to join your blog to find something they want immediately.
The goal isn't to make them buy right away, but to get them on board to earn your commissions off the things they'll eventually buy later, along the line.
Thus shouldn't take to long.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Affiliate marketing is about solving your audience's problem they have with a certain product and simply make their life easier. The point is to serve your audience, give them a reason to trust you, and let them actually consider to purchase a product you're promoting. Doing so will definitely going to flourish your sales.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think another way to make first sales in affiliate marketing easily is to advertise your affiliate links on Ezine lists. This is an act of advertising your affiliate links on other people responsive list of subscribers. The ezine please you are going to choose must be in the same niche as the product you are promoting.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Anyone without a group or page shouldn't reply on Facebook for affiliate sales.

It simply might never work.
That's just the truth of the matter. In fact, most times Facebook rejects affiliating programs maybe for the reasons best known to them but I guess it is because they don't want their platforms to be regarded as dumping ground where Harry, dick and Tom can just come to display their goods even when most are fake.

uforwealth

Verified member
Definitely. The mistake so many people make is that they think online business is something you will just to venture into and start making money immediately. That mindset is what has made made people to quit their online business journey and think that it is impossible to make money online. Making money online requires a lot of patience and persistence.

D

Deleted member 13140

Definitely. The mistake so many people make is that they think online business is something you will just to venture into and start making money immediately. That mindset is what has made made people to quit their online business journey and think that it is impossible to make money online. Making money online requires a lot of patience and persistence.
Exactly what I wa about to say.. cheers

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Exactly, I recently saw something.. someone was asking whether he or she should quit blogging because for two months they have had only 20views per post.

I was like seriously, who told you blogging was a get rich quick stuff.
It takes time.

And so does affiliate marketing.

D

Deleted member 13140

Affiliate marketing needs some training which one can learn on YouTube if there is no mentor around. There is need for someone to first find ways of advertising ones product. Many affiliate marketers depend on Facebook for promoting their products but unfortunately Facebook doesn't alow affiliate marketing. That's why it is advisable to have landing page or website as affiliate marketer
Anyone without a group or page shouldn't reply on Facebook for affiliate sales.

It simply might never work.

D

Deleted member 13140

Affiliate marketing can be very complicated to newbies and a lot of them usually back out of the lucrative business halfway. the reason is not far-fetched because affiliate marketing requires you to have some skills such as how to create contents and in some cases how to make landing pages.
Exactly, I recently saw something.. someone was asking whether he or she should quit blogging because for two months they have had only 20views per post.

I was like seriously, who told you blogging was a get rich quick stuff.
It takes time.

And so does affiliate marketing.