How to get traffic as an affiliate?

Khezo

As an affiliate marketer, getting traffic is the most important thing to you. If you can't get traffic to click your links or buy using your links then you can't make money.
The best method of getting that required traffic is using facebook. A lot of people log into facebook on a daily basis so you can easily use facebook groups and pages with an attractive topic to lure people to your link.

cmoneyspinner

It is true that Facebook is great source for traffic. However, I would say that all of the popular social media platforms … Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr … are all excellent ways to promote your affiliate marketing links. I say this because I have tried them ALL!

The main difference between promoting on Facebook versus the other social media platforms is … if you share the affiliate links via your profile, your friends might get annoyed that you're always trying to sell them something. So it's probably best to create a Facebook business page or a group and post your links there. Whereas with Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr, you can post the links via your account.

Ekuvero

Facebook ads is a medium of improving your sales from affiliate marketing but it would be a bit hard for beginners due to the customer base which isn't available now

kayode10

VIP Contributor
As an affiliate marketer, getting traffic is the most important thing to you. If you can't get traffic to click your links or buy using your links then you can't make money.
The best method of getting that required traffic is using facebook. A lot of people log into facebook on a daily basis so you can easily use facebook groups and pages with an attractive topic to lure people to your link.
Well, I agree with you on your post about getting traffic to your affiliate through Facebook group. The reason is that Facebook has groups on virtually every niche.

But promoting your affiliate links on Facebook groups can be very slow. It might take you months of hard working to make money with this method.

If you are planning to make money fast with affiliate marketing paid traffic is the way to go. Paid traffic can generate sales for you faster, sometimes in hours of getting start.

Facebook ads still remains the cheapest source of traffic to affiliate offer. You have to set up a lead capturing pages in order to make most out of paid ads.

Sammy01

One way you can get traffic for affiliate sites is by referring people to the site and sharing your links. Social media can also play a big part e.g Facebook. Facebook is know to generate a lot of traffic when it comes to affiliated programs. So use Facebook it will help.

Finger Geek

Verified member
It is true that Facebook is great source for traffic. However, I would say that all of the popular social media platforms … Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr … are all excellent ways to promote your affiliate marketing links. I say this because I have tried them ALL!

The main difference between promoting on Facebook versus the other social media platforms is … if you share the affiliate links via your profile, your friends might get annoyed that you're always trying to sell them something. So it's probably best to create a Facebook business page or a group and post your links there. Whereas with Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr, you can post the links via your account.
One other way and is the best is joining facebook groups with many members. If you join facebook group with like 100,000 members and make a post that is relates to the niche of the group. There is probability that you will receive at least 1000 views from the group