How to get paid from Picoworkers

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I joined picoworkers thinking that they pay like bizdustry or forumcoin which is with cryptocurrencies but I just discovered that they pay only through PayPal... Unfortunately my country has been blacklisted by PayPal for sometimes now making payments through them impossible... I'm want to really make money from them because the task there are very cool and opportunities to see other sites that pay are there... So guys any help to get through the payment method or how to get a PayPal account will be accepted and I'm grateful for your comments in advance.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know how picoworkers work. But I was told the website doesn't allow registration or even participation from some countries. Maybe that is why you find it difficult to cash out. I will only advice you to register PayPal and be selling it to vendor or if you can entrust your PayPal with someone else that his country is allowed to use PayPal.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I wouldn't recommend picoworkers to anyone. the tasks are very hard and of course confused sometimes. I registered on it last year but I was not able to make a dollar from it. And you may spend up to 1 hour doing a task that is not up to 50 cent and it will never be approved. That is one of the reasons I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Dekadet

Write your reply...If you are registered on nairaland forum, there are people who offer to open a working PayPal account that sends and receives money here in Nigeria. so you can go check them up and also be careful when doing online dealings with people so as not to be scammed.

You could use escrow so as not be be scammed, you send money to whoever is doing the escrow, when he creates the PayPal account and sends to you and you confirm that it can receive payment then you let the person doing the escrow know then he would release the money to him for his services.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I don't know how picoworkers work. But I was told the website doesn't allow registration or even participation from some countries. Maybe that is why you find it difficult to cash out. I will only advice you to register PayPal and be selling it to vendor or if you can entrust your PayPal with someone else that his country is allowed to use PayPal.
Yeah... Before you do some task... The owner of the job would list the excluded country he does not want to participate in his/her task and most times it's always Nigeria, pakistan and afghanistan... It's only on few rare cases that you see America or other rich country users excluded.... The place is cool for people who are Interested in microjobs

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Write your reply...If you are registered on nairaland forum, there are people who offer to open a working PayPal account that sends and receives money here in Nigeria. so you can go check them up and also be careful when doing online dealings with people so as not to be scammed.

You could use escrow so as not be be scammed, you send money to whoever is doing the escrow, when he creates the PayPal account and sends to you and you confirm that it can receive payment then you let the person doing the escrow know then he would release the money to him for his services.
Hi... Thanks for taking your time to explain time to review my thread and also for your explanation...I'm very active on nairaland so I will take my time to check those kind of threads you mentioned out.... This escrow... Is it a website or an app... I'm sorry if my question seems stupid but I'm new in all this internet and making money with your phone of a thing. Kindly help me

greatguy1

I joined picoworkers thinking that they pay like bizdustry or forumcoin which is with cryptocurrencies but I just discovered that they pay only through PayPal... Unfortunately my country has been blacklisted by PayPal for sometimes now making payments through them impossible... I'm want to really make money from them because the task there are very cool and opportunities to see other sites that pay are there... So guys any help to get through the payment method or how to get a PayPal account will be accepted and I'm grateful for your comments in advance.
Gone are the days when PayPal was the only option. Good news! You can now withdraw using Litecoin. It is a well known cryptocurrency that can be traded in the crypto exchange and traded for cash. Worry less about your withdrawals. Get your jobs done and withdraw as at when due.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Gone are the days when PayPal was the only option. Good news! You can now withdraw using Litecoin. It is a well known cryptocurrency that can be traded in the crypto exchange and traded for cash. Worry less about your withdrawals. Get your jobs done and withdraw as at when due.
Well you are right about litecoin... It seems most forum has adopted the use of it... I was even recently paid by litecoin from forumcoin and bizdustry respectively... But about picoworkers they made the mention that they only pay through PayPal I never saw any crytocurrencies payment method.... Kindly enlighten me

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have also registered on picoworkers last week and I saw an option of Payment through litecoin crypto currencies. I am still trying to understand the site though, because it's a bit confusing. One would need a laptop before being able to carry out tasks as fast as possible. It seems a very frustrating website.

marcusfe

I don't think your claim is true because I just requested a withdrawal in 2 days ago with Litecoin wallet. Picoworkers has two major payment methods which are PayPal and litecoin. Though the charges on PayPal withdrawal is bit higher than that of Litecoin but the difference is very little. I think you should check your withdrawal section properly to see the list of the payment methods.

Setfragil

Picoworker seems like a very good website to earn extra cash but it is not easy to navigate the website and some their offers are not really easy to complete with little reward. What discouraged me on picoworker is their means of payment which is paypal which is difficult to receive payment if you're in my country.