How to get more traffic to your affiliate link

Moni

Hi guys today I'm going to show you the simplest way you can get more traffic to your affiliate links.
The website we are going to use is called EasyHits4U.com

On EasyHits4U all you have to do is to go to this website create an account confirm your email and you start earning money by viewing other peoples ad to get more credits.

Note: We are here on this platform to get more traffic not to get make money on the platform.

All you have to do now is to add your affiliate links the section they will give you so that when people surf your ad to get more credits you will also get more traffic.

Note: The website will even ask for you links before you can even start surfing other peoples ad.

So guys this is the simplest way I think you can drag more traffic to your affiliate links to free if you really don't have money to buy social media ads or other form of ads. This is free to join and it demands no money at all.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is all good and I think it will be ideal for people that wants traffic only. I don't think this kind of traffic is good for people that really want to make sales with their affiliate marketing links because many of the kind of people you will find here are people looking to make money and I don't think many of them will have money to purchase anything.