How To Get High Domain Backlinks: Strange Method

D

Deleted member 13140

PBN backlinks: private blog network, so this is like a site (domains) that could be used to rank your site higher in search engines..

This domains used to be real sites before.. but was probably sold or left to expire.

Okay example;
purchase a domain from sites that sell (auctions) domains...Then use it to link back to your own website okay..

do this because the previous site has domain authority already and trust built up from links pointing to it.

So just repurposed this site so it passes on the authority (Aka Link Juice) to your site..

I think this should be the best backlink strategy if not that I guess that Google doesn't really support the idea, turns out its against their terms, am not so sure though.

They are few people practicing this method to improve their search ranking but for a good reason.
Though Google bots are becoming more smarter and could, easily detect this links ,and if you're not lucky your site will be taken down.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Before you talk bout PBN you need to understand one basic thing about PBN backlink. You will have to buy expired domains, build websites using those domains, add a couple of articles on each of your websites and the share links to your primary website. Having expired domains are not enough, you need functional websites to build backlinks.

D

Deleted member 13140

Before you talk bout PBN you need to understand one basic thing about PBN backlink. You will have to buy expired domains, build websites using those domains, add a couple of articles on each of your websites and the share links to your primary website. Having expired domains are not enough, you need functional websites to build backlinks.
Ahhh that's just boring, I rather just do the normal backlink strategy than this, its bad enough I'll have to buy the domain which would be very expensive to start with then I'll have to spend time writing articles on it also, hard pass for me there.
Besides Google doesn't even like it so in the end it could be a waste of time and get your site banned.