How To Get Free Ebooks To Sell.

Sikapa

Verified member
Hi guys, today I'm going to show you where and how you can get absolutely free ebooks to sell and get money.

This is free money, I say free money because all you need to do is to download these free ebooks and I will show you the free website where you can sell those free downloaded ebooks.

The website that we are going to use and download these free ebooks is called Private Label Right (PLR) this is a website where you can get thousands of free ebooks with copyright free. This means whenever you download their their ebooks, you have every right to use the books as you own. You can edit the books and add your own words or what ever you want and you can also sell the books at any price that you want.

Just go to your browser and search for PLR then sign up to their site. This is free and you don't have to pay a dime. From here you can start to download any book of you choice.

After you downloads, you have to go to this second website called payhips.
Payhips is a free website that allows you to sell your products for free . Yes! They will allow you to sell your products for free but they will take little percentage out of any sales you make. I think is just $5 out of $100 or so, I'm not hundred percent sure here but I know they take little percentage out of any sales.

So go ahead and start to sell your ebooks there to make money. Payhips will give you the options like it will as you for book cover, the title of you book and the price of your book. It is easy to use and is also a beginners friendly. I even have an account on payhips and I'm promoting ebooks there.