How to get free 1gb data for free and also earn money with mtn zigi chatbot

Ajebo25

Verified member
Mtn is an Africa telecom service which provides prepaid and postpaid call and data services though it is the best telecom service loved people simply because of the wide service coverage which does justice to their slogan "every where you go" the bad side is that mtn doesn't offen give free data like other networks do but they are ways which there give customer's free data.

Firstly they launched their app (Mymtnapp) which they compensated any mtn user who refers another user to the app with data but they have stopped the offer and a new one is out now!! They launched their new chat bot called zigi.

Zigi is an online chat bot which attends to customers when the real customer representative are not there it can even answer your question and solve any problems you're having without contacting the customer care line. You can contact zigi on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and telegram it will solve any problems related to your sim.

Now mtn company noticed that since the launch of the zigi bot people still call the customer care line offen maybe because there are not aware of the bot,to stop this mtn has created a game called trival time on the zigi chat bot on the trivial time you will be asked questions ( not more than 6) and if you get all correct you will be rewarded with 1gb data instantly but if you lose you can still try again in the next hour.

The most interesting part now is that when ever you're on the bot wheater you're playing the trivial or not you will be awarded points the points will be sent to your inbox as message this points can be withdrawn as airtime or to bank is that not great!!!.

If you have any questions or don't understand what I mean write in the comment section.

E

eldavis

Wow, sounds really nice, how do I get in contact with this bot? Do I have download it form playstore? Or do I have to add the number on social media like telegram or Whatsapp?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Wow, sounds really nice, how do I get in contact with this bot? Do I have download it form playstore? Or do I have to add the number on social media like telegram or Whatsapp?
If you are on Facebook you can follow this link https://m.me/MTNLoaded to chat with the bot select the daily freebies option to play the trivial game