How to get a USA number for free

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many reasons to why you will need a USA number which is only used by the Americans and it usually starts with +1 many yahoo boys I Nigeria have been looking for ways to get a USA number for free why other people want USA number for legal reasons maybe to register on a website or for other reasons best known go them many people have gotten scammed in the name of getting a USA number but I say it all comes to and end as I have a way by which you can use to get a USA number without paying any fee to anyone.

Go to your playstore or app store and download free tone or text plus after downloading it you will need a VPN you can either get free or paid VPN you must turn the VPN location to Ukraine if not it won't work then you will enter the app and you will get a USA number for free which can be used to receive verification codes.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The United States of America is country which virtually everyone wants to visit . Most if the people in the tier 3 nations wants to go there in search for greener pasture. The basic reason why the average citizens in the developing nations have this notion is because the US is filled lots of opportunities. The opportunities in this country is so enormous that the citizens have access to the basic necessity of life. The practical example is what we see in affiliate marketing. Most of the top companies offering the affiliate program are not really accepting applicants in the developing nations.

These sets of companies are based in the US. For instance, Amzone, is one of the company that offers the best affiliate marketing and you will make substantial amount of money with this company. Secondly, most of the surveys are available I'm this country and people are actually making not less than $20 in a day for answering survey questions. .obviously, the tier 3 nations do not have access to this too. These are few of the numerous reasons why the people needs the USA phone numbers. Basically, they use this numbers to cut corners inorder to gain access to certain sites.