How to fund my crypto currency Wallet without using bank?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Last week, Nigeria's central bank sent out a circular to banks and other monetary agencies stating that they have banned all forms of crypto currency transactions and so the banks should make sure they do not involve in anything that would facilitate crypto currency transactions. They also informed all banks that anyone whose account is discovered to be used in crypto currency trading should be closed with immediate effect. Doing anything else that is against this order by the central bank would invoke the full wrath of the CBN on the particular bank involved.

This is indeed a very disheartening development, given the fact that a lot of us youths have taken to trading crypto currencies to sustain ourselves since the government have failed us by not providing us with jobs that would help us to sustain ourselves. It indeed paid off as this is evident in how a lot of us have made so much money just from crypto currency trading and investment, especially those who saw the potential in some years back and invested in it.

Just after this circular by the central bank of Nigeria, all the exchange platforms we were using have disabled the deposit Option and this now means that we can no longer deposit our local currency in our wallet and use it to purchase crypto Currencies for trading or holding for long time.
I am just thinking if there is a way out of this, do you know of any alternative that could be used to fund one's crypto currency Wallet and involve in trading since banks have been told to avoid facilitating crypto currency transactions?
I read about something like peer to peer but do not really understand what it means.
What do you think?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
When there is a will, there is a way; just use your online earnings and invest in crypto instead of withdrawing to bank and then investing in crypto. Although this is not much, but this is affordable too, you will earn in cryptpcurrency this way and use it for exchange/ trade or whatever you like.