How to Flip Websites for Cash

DouglasJones

Website development is still in demand. But there is a tendency for more sophisticated requirements from the client. Soon programmers will have to unite in groups to create Internet portals according to customer requirements.

phamcongsonit

I'm a programmer, and creating a website is pretty simple for me I have researched flippa, but still can't find the right niche for me you can give me suggestions, or can cooperate with me (I make website, you sell), contact me: [email protected]

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are selling starter websites, you don't need traffic on your site. You can sell a website that does not have any websites (these websites are called starter websites). If you have traffic as well as revenue, you might sell websites for a higher price, but you can even sell starter websites.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have never thought about creating and selling websites. I have built website for myself which is making money for me, however, I have no intention to flipping websites for cash. Having said that this is a good way to make money if you have skills and also interest. You might have to work on traffic before the website gets sold.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to flip a website for cash, you don't even have to know website building and build a website to flip for cash. You can buy a low-priced website and then sell for a higher price. While you might benefit more if you can build your own website, but buying someone else's website to sell is also profitable.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have been reading about making money through selling of website online but never really thought about going into it. But I think it will be a good idea to start this kind of business online but I think it would take a good site to make money off this kind of route though

Mika

VIP Contributor
People who do not have the skills to develop websites or write the content will be always interested in buying websites. If your websites already have some revenue and traffic, you can fetch a good price becaus epeople are interested in buying websites that are already earning. You can get a good price for your website.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been thinking of a website that I can make then I would sell. However, it makes me wonder if there will be buyers. First is the design, more likely the buyer would want his own design. But in fairness to flipping if the content is very good then probably there will be someone to buy.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have a blog and I wouldn't sell this blog for any amount because this s like my child. But building a website just to sell is later is a good idea. I have checked a lot of website marketplaces and looks like there is money to be made. However, I believe just like other niches, it is also not easy to sell websites and make money.