Earn Money How To Find Clients For Free!!

nancy

I got the inspiration from a question I received in my DMs. This is geared to people offering B2B services.

If you've seen some of my posts, you might have noticed I talk a lot about Cold Emails.
This is because, it's by far, my favourite way to generate clients and I believe it is an underrated channel when used correctly.

The only issue is that you need a lot of tools to get started. The good news is that cold email software is a very competitive industry, this means that a lot of tools offer a trial version. We will take advantage of that to get started.

1/ The first step of your lead generation process is to source & filter an audience. You'll need the LinkedIn Sales Navigator (= the premium version of LinkedIn). The good news is that they offer a 30-DAYS trial version (cost = $0).

2/ Second step will be to extract your lead searches from LinkedIn to some Excel/Google Sheets. You'll need a tool such as Phantombuster to do this at scale. Once again, good news: they offer a 14-DAYS trial (cost = $0)

3/ Third step will be to get the email addresses from your leads. Kleanleads let you do that and they offer a 7-DAYS trial (cost = $0)

4/ Once you have your list of email addresses, you'll need to verify them to ensure that the emails are valid. EmailListVerify allows you to verify 100 emails for free. Zerobounce also. Same for: VerifyBee, TrueMail.

5/ Now you want to insert your clean list of email addresses to an email sending tool that will automate your email sending and follow-ups. Use Woodpecker for that. Alternatives: Klenty, Reply, Lemlist. They all offer a 14-DAYS trial (cost = $0)

6/ Finally, you will want to warm up your email address to make sure you don't land in spam. Use Warmupinbox for that. They have a 7-DAYS trial (cost = $0)

The only issue is that you'll need to set up a domain and an email address from which to send. This can be done with less than $20.

That's it for now. For those who wish to get started with Cold Emails, I recommend the Cold Email Mastery (paid) course from Cold Email Wizard. If you don't have any money to spend just yet.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several platforms in which you can source out clients. I still prefer using social media platforms to connect with a lot of people and showcase what I can offer online like writing, graphic designing and so many of them. you can also get clients from popular freelancing websites like Fiverr and the rest of them.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I just saw your title and got attracted very fast to find out this information. Does this also work for freelancing jobs online, I’m a writer and I need more of private clients not getting them from freelancing sites. This way money is better made. Just wondering if the information applies here