Real estate How to earn with your invested money on real estate

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The big empty land near our home was bought by a developer and they had started selling townhouse units even before the actual construction. It is called pre-con (to mean pre-construction price) which is much cheaper. Right now only a reservation fee of $400 is required for a potential buyer which is pretty affordable.

It makes me think that my dream investment is real estate and that I can easily afford the reservation fee. Should I reserve a unit or 2 just to be sure that my money will go to a legit investment? A townhouse unit can be rented out. Considering that the compound is just a stone’s throw away from our home so it is very convenient to own a unit that will be for renting. What is your opinion on the matter?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is the way to go, this has been my thought as well. looking out to have my home then have other units for renting. The real estate industry is one place that good money can be made when it is utilize properly. So you are on point with the decision so go ahead.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is the way to go, this has been my thought as well. looking out to have my home then have other units for renting. The real estate industry is one place that good money can be made when it is utilize properly. So you are on point with the decision so go ahead.
Real estate is a very rich and lucrative business if done properly. But I see it as a business of the rich and wealthy people. However, if we hit one particular money we can start with just one building then before you know it, you are having several buildings. Land, House, Rent etc... All keep appreciating every year. So it's a good business.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The big empty land near our home was bought by a developer and they had started selling townhouse units even before the actual construction. It is called pre-con (to mean pre-construction price) which is much cheaper. Right now only a reservation fee of $400 is required for a potential buyer which is pretty affordable.

It makes me think that my dream investment is real estate and that I can easily afford the reservation fee. Should I reserve a unit or 2 just to be sure that my money will go to a legit investment? A townhouse unit can be rented out. Considering that the compound is just a stone’s throw away from our home so it is very convenient to own a unit that will be for renting. What is your opinion on the matter?
This is really good and it will also help people to have their own house especially those that do not have enough money to complete a house can pay and get one . its a good business and very lucrative a business if there is enough capital to start it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you notice something from the story the reason why a lot of the people who are buying the reconstruction unit is because they do not have the money to buy the entire place. The reason why real estate investors are going to always have and edges because they have a lot of money to spend than the ordinary people.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When you buy property which is still in developing phase, you cn buy cheap compared to the property that hs already been completed. By the time the property is completely developed you can earn bigh profit margins. This is the ideal way to get benefit from the resl estate investment.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have invested in share market, crypto currency and various businesses but I have never invested in real estate. This is something I would like to try but I am afraid I do not have a lot of money to invest in real estate. I believe investing in real estate is highly profitable but you need lot of money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Real estate investment can be a very profitable form of investment but the problem I have with them is that it is an investment that might require a large amount of Capital. people with smaller capital may not be able to invest in real estate that is why cryptocurrency is actually the best option for smaller investors.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Real estate is a very good investment indeed. And the idea of building a home near your investment and renting out the rest of the units is a very wise move to make. Especially if the asset in near an urban center. Such an investment will make you earn well for a really long time.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
A lo of property developer make money with pre-sale. In fact pre-sell is a way to raise money that you can use for developing property. In my place, you will have to pay around 20 percent of the actual price during the presale, you also need to pay the remaining money through monthly or quarterly installments. By the time, you clear the due, you will have a house to life. This method is good for the developer as well as to the buyer.