Passive income How to Earn Passive Income From Digital Downloads

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways is to set up a system that will enable you to generate sales without literally lifting a finger. You can do this by setting up a sales funnel and attach it with autoresponder. Once you're able to set this up the next thing is to drive paid traffic to the landing page. You will generate income automatically, just rinse and repeat.

Mika

VIP Contributor
How to generate sales on your ebooks depend on where you have published. For instance, if you have published on Amazon Kindle, you can use Amazon ads to generate sales. You can also advertise on facebook and build sales on your ebook. You just don't need traffic, you need sales on your ebooks.
I agree with your point, you don't just need traffic, you need sales. If you post your book on Facebook and if hundreds of people visit your book page on Amazon but do not buy the book, the traffic on your book is worthless, however, if 2-3 people visit your link and one of them buys your book, you will earn a royalty on your book, and you make money.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Dear poster, is this really true, I have been hearing some people saying that one can actually earn money by testing out some newly introduced apps, I mean just like the regular surveys and one still get be paid for it. How true is this. Well I went as far as making my own research and I found out that this task is actually real but firstly, it is done in more developed countries because I thought I could also earn from it as a Nigerian then I discovered that my location is actually not supported in the real ones

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I agree, I just posted an ebook a few days ago, and I have been thinking about ways to send traffic to it. Trying to be creative.
How to generate sales on your ebooks depend on where you have published. For instance, if you have published on Amazon Kindle, you can use Amazon ads to generate sales. You can also advertise on facebook and build sales on your ebook. You just don't need traffic, you need sales on your ebooks.

A

AngeLiN0

I sell Digital Products online like fiverr as a gig.
traffic always easy to get, if you know where to share your website or service!

L

LapTopLiving

I have made money using this tactics, I have sold ebooks, social media templates and infographics through my website. However, just like you have said, it is not exactly a passive income course. You need to be proactive in bringing traffic on your site so that people will pay for your downloadable content.
I agree, I just posted an ebook a few days ago, and I have been thinking about ways to send traffic to it. Trying to be creative.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Since we are talking about passive income from digital downloads, paid to upload or paid to downloads are not passive income sources. You need to be active in uploading or downloading in order to earn from these programs. However, if you create digital products and if you generate sales, you can earn well.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Using paid to upload or paid to download sites is also a good way to earn online. However, the pay rate is pretty low. You are either paid for every one thousand impression or for every task, however, the tasks are so annoying and the payment rate so low that I don't recommend.

D

Deleted member 28127

When I was reading the article title I was thinking about the traditional manner of earning on the download where you put your files on paid to upload site and you are earning CPM that varies from downloaders location because most of the internet users want everything for free but accord a sale will be really hard.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to earn from digit downloads, you should already have traffic on your site. If you have traffic, you can sell the digital products to your visitors. I have a website that gets moderate traffic, I also sell digital items from my website. I am able to generate sales because my website has a traffic.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The first thing is to determine the nature you want to target. If you have no niche to target, you can choose between money and relationship. It is your duty to locate the common problem among the people in the niche and come up with information on how to tackle the problem. Package is there information into digital downloadable products and made it available on the marketplaces.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Good you have made money with ebook selling. I've tried promoting some Plr books in the past but I really did not know where to get traffic and therefore I could not make any money. I really want to know the traffic method you used. I do not have my own website now but I can use gumroad as alternative.
If you are selling books that are already available on other sites, it is really difficult to earn from books. You need books that are not sold else where. You will have to either create your own books or hire someone to write books for you. You also need a high traffic website to generate sales on your books.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do you have a website? Does your website receive traffic? If your answer is YES, you can easily earn passive income from digital downloads.

What are digital downloads?

Digital downloads are the items that the visitors can download from your website, for example, ebooks, infographics, social media templates, graphic designs, digital arts, printable checklists, worksheets, video templates, spreadsheets, guides, etc.

How to make money by selling digital downloads?

You can tag the price for each of your digital items. The visitors will get the download link only after payment confirmation. You can integrate any payment service f your choice. If you have wordpress, you can use the easy digital download plugin for this purpose.

Passive income from digital downloads

The best thing about this is you spend time and effort in developing product only once but will earn recurring income.

Setho

VIP Contributor
You will have to be on a whole different new level in order to be able to sell paid products on your website. It is also a very reliable way of making passive income especially for things like ebooks . This is because their contents can still be very useful even after a long time.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The most preferable way for me is to create a product and upload it to digital marketplace like clickbank. you have high number of affiliate who can promote your products to their subscribers why you sit down doing nothing. The only thing require of you is to put up all the materials that can make it easier for them to generate sales.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This is such a great opportunity to earn passive income. Indeed you just take time to create the digital product only once. Then you can earn from it many times. The products you make should be unique and highly demanded ones so that you get people who want to buy them. They shouldn't also be ones that can be found for free elsewhere.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I know that there are sites where you can download files. But I don't know if those paid downloads will be earning good money. Right now I have no idea of what digital products to sell for downloading. But if this business is earning for some sites then I guess there is a market. With the internet it is like anything goes so we cannot say it will not earn.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is very important to generate consistent traffic to the digital download if you want to make decent amount of money. There are two ways to go about this, you can go for free method which usually takes time paid traffic is fast but you must be ready to spend a lot of money doing testing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have made money using this tactics, I have sold ebooks, social media templates and infographics through my website. However, just like you have said, it is not exactly a passive income course. You need to be proactive in bringing traffic on your site so that people will pay for your downloadable content.
Good you have made money with ebook selling. I've tried promoting some Plr books in the past but I really did not know where to get traffic and therefore I could not make any money. I really want to know the traffic method you used. I do not have my own website now but I can use gumroad as alternative.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor