How to earn Money on zap survey

Kingbell

Zap survey is a app that pays in dollar, it can be downloaded either in playstore or app store . After getting the app then you input your Email address and password then click on register and that's all for the registration process .
After archieveing a successful registration then you are good to go and make your money.
But that's for American not for the Africans, For the africans you will need to get a VPN , for expxample winndscribe , because thate What i also use. After that you then enter the app and earn your money and pls share to your friends

vincentontop

I don't think you are using zap survey because windscribe does not work on it. For your info, VPN no longer work with zapsurvey you have to use socks ip . Getting paid now is even slim because their algorithm can detect most vpn and ip.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Zap survey is a app that pays in dollar, it can be downloaded either in playstore or app store . After getting the app then you input your Email address and password then click on register and that's all for the registration process .
After archieveing a successful registration then you are good to go and make your money.
But that's for American not for the Africans, For the africans you will need to get a VPN , for expxample winndscribe , because thate What i also use. After that you then enter the app and earn your money and pls share to your friends
Good evening everyone from my region. Thank you very much for your informative thread about this interesting site. It is true that today, more and more people are interested in working online because it is believed that working online is easier and less stressful than working offline. Maybe it is true because when you work online, you work from the comfort of your own home wearing comfortable and casual clothes without a boss checking your work and pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way.

Undoubtedly, there are a lot of earning methods online. One of the best earning ways is making money participating in surveys. If you do a google search, you will realize how many survey sites exist online. However, you must be very careful because most of these surveys sites are fake so you may waste time and effort working on them and not get paid in the end. This is very unfair and disappointing, of course.

Thank you very much for taking the time to inform us about this survey site. I think that it is legit because I have heard about it before. I will definitely search for it and if surveys are available for my region, I will start working on it.