Earn Money How to earn money as a student

Dorcey

Making money as a student is very stressful and may sound unrealistic but that doesn't mean it can not be achievable.

First, students must realize that their needs on campuses are unlimited and they also need to help their parents or guardians by also engage in some ways of providing financial assistance to themselves.

Students who are passionate about writing can easily go into blogging. They can write on some gists that are happening in their campuses which may attract the likes of their mates to their blogs.

Other ways include engaging in some affiliate marketing which will include promoting products links another his colleagues on campus. This can also fetch money if well utilized.

If a student is brilliant as well, there is nothing stopping him from organizing lessons for his mates or even juniors or money in school. He can decide to be collecting token at first and later make it big.

Which other means can you think students can make money?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Earning money as a student is not actually easy if you are not well informed. I think as a student you need to belong to several forums to get updates on several ways to make money online. Cos to make money offline as a student is much more harder. So my suggestion to any student trying to make money, needs to turn to online, if not, it's gonna be hard.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money as a student needs dedication and determination. At times it is tempting when the money is coming more than the students bargain for. And if care is not taken, the primary objective of coming to school may be forgotten. That's why care must be taken while making money as students.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways in which you can make money as a student both online and offline. I am also a student but I prefer making money online because it gives me more time to study and also do other things. As a student, you can venture into freelancing and be successful.

uforwealth

Verified member
This thread is really helpful. Blogging,affiliate marketing are both profitable but organizing lessons for junior students touches my heart. Teaching other people what they don't know is one of the best ways to make money fortunes not only online but also offline.

There are many places to teach and earn online.
Among these places are Udemy and Etsy.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As a student you can either earn money online or offline.
online job for students:- You can do some survey jobs online, you can be an affiliate marketer and so on.
Offline job for students:- you can do some odd jobs as a side hustle to earn some living for yourself. For example, you can do some part-time jobs like hourly paid jobs or daily paid jobs.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you are very good at picking error from write up, you can start rendering proofreading service to people online to make money for yourself as a student. You can also engage in affiliate marketing. you can do this by promoting offers using free method like posting regularly on Facebook and Pinterest.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Making money as a student is kind of stressful, especially when you are trying to combine it with your academics and aiming at being a very out standing student. I am only managing with paid to post forums and they have been of immense help to me all this while of my being active.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I know young brother who started building websites for people write from is 100 level in the university. The interesting part is that he was the one that taught himself how to build a website from scratch. It got to a point in level 300 when he said he's going to quit school in because of the amount of money is making from the website building.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Making money as a student especially when you have to combine it with your academic pursuit is very stressful and also very risky. This is why I advise students to start with blogging because they can make their blog post at any time of their convenience and it also has stress-free monetization options.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know young brother who started building websites for people write from is 100 level in the university. The interesting part is that he was the one that taught himself how to build a website from scratch. It got to a point in level 300 when he said he's going to quit school in because of the amount of money is making from the website building.
Wow if he is making something reasonable from website design then that is the best but even with this I don't see the reason why he should consider quitting school because at the end School degree will still be necessary in your life especially if you will come back to look for employment.