How to Earn From Surveys for Teens

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Surveys can be an easy way to make money for teens, if you are in tier 1 or tier 2 countries. However, a lot of surveys ban teens, especially under the age of 18 years. However, there are survey companies that are available for teens under the age of 18. Interestingly, these surveys pay through gift cards and you don’t even require paypal for payment (you need to be 18 years to use paypal). The gift cards you receive as payment can be redeemed on various stores.

Poll Pay: Register for free and check every day to see if surveys are available. If there are surveys you can answer the questions all the while doing what you were doing (watching Netflix, for example). They pay $1-$3 per survey

Swagbucks: You can install it on your browser (available for Chrome, Edge and Firefox). Check every day to see if surveys are available.

If you want to earn through surveys, you need to understand one simple truth, surveys cannot earn you a lot of money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don’t know about Poll Pay but I have used Swagbucks. I used it for 30 days, I checked the platform every day to see if surveys were available to me, I found none. The only earning opportunities available for me were daily poll that paid me 1 point and 10 question surveys that paid 2 points. I could do a lot of surveys to earn 2 points for each survey but it was time-consuming and the pay was very meager. I had to remove swagbucks because based on what I was earning, it would take forever to reach 1000 points, which is the minimum withdrawal threshold. I wasted my time on swagbucks for 30 days. I did not earn on swagbucks does not mean you will also not earn on the platform. Maybe the platform works better in America and Europe but in Asia, in my country, there is no way you can earn from swagbucks.

M

Manris

Unfortunately, Swagbucks is not available in many countries, and for teenagers, the opportunity to make money on Surveys takes away. I think these sites are suitable for teenagers: SurveyTime, Freecash, DollarClix. They accept all countries from all over the world and the age of joining is 13+ And how the surveys will come and how often It depends on the specific location and demographics.