Crypto How to earn crypto ?

Under WYknowlegde Segment , Know a number of ways in which you can obtain crypto and trade with this digital currency. WYZth is your crypto partner to help you gain all of this. WYZth is a transactional/utility token that serves as units of accounts in exchange for goods and services. WYZth (WYZ) often functions like traditional currencies with additional benefits. It is integrated into an existing protocol on the blockchain and is used to access the services on the same protocol.
21 sept post fb 1.jpeg

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really have much understanding about it ,but I know it is possible for us to earn cryptocurrency that way but even with that it may not be possible for us to make any reasonable amount of cryptocurrency. I just believe that the best way you can have much cryptocurrency to your satisfaction is to buy it in cryptocurrency exchanges.

neneflmanis

Well I don't really have much understanding about it ,but I know it is possible for us to earn cryptocurrency that way but even with that it may not be possible for us to make any reasonable amount of cryptocurrency. I just believe that the best way you can have much cryptocurrency to your satisfaction is to buy it in cryptocurrency exchanges.
You can also get it by mining, and so far my Defi liquidity mining has helped me get a decent amount of ETH

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are different method to earn through cryptocurrency , I think one popular method I know about is trading with currency you have stated or currencies like usdt ,you could easily make more profit doing so and earn some amount of money , and also you can earn through mining

neneflmanis

There are different method to earn through cryptocurrency , I think one popular method I know about is trading with currency you have stated or currencies like usdt ,you could easily make more profit doing so and earn some amount of money , and also you can earn through mining
I'm mining ETH with USDT right now

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to get crypto but I don't do what the poster explained above. I get my cryptocurrency either by mining or by working in some paid to post websites who do reward in cryptocurrency. In fact, most crypto coins that I have are gotten from these get to paid websites.

neneflmanis

There are many ways to get crypto but I don't do what the poster explained above. I get my cryptocurrency either by mining or by working in some paid to post websites who do reward in cryptocurrency. In fact, most crypto coins that I have are gotten from these get to paid websites.
I don't think that's the right starting point for you, and I'll always believe that practice makes perfect and experience makes perfect.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't think that's the right starting point for you, and I'll always believe that practice makes perfect and experience makes perfect.
Thanks for your feedback. And I really appreciate your advice. The fact is that I am new into crypto world. This makes me to understand your post less. I am also an adventurous person who loves trying new things. I will be glad if you can put me through on the said project.

litecoinget

guys, I'm building a rewards site for earning litecoin. free-litecoin.site
it has instant payment with low $0.50 cashout.
please try it out. I'd appreciate if someone can vouch for it actually paying users.