How to Earn Better With CPM Ads

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The key to earn with PPC (Pay Per Click) ads is visitors’ interaction with the ads. However, CPM (Cost Per Millie) ads do not require any interaction, thus, you can earn with CPM ads just from traffic. If you want to earn better with CPM ads, here are the points to consider.

Build Huge Traffic

If you are using PPC ads, you can earn even with 10 visits if Click Through Rate is high, however, in order to earn from CPM, you need huge traffic, because you earn certain amount from every 1000 visits.

Build Traffic from Top Tier Countries

CPM rate is better for the US traffic compared to the traffic originating in Nigeria. In order to earn high CPM rate, consider building traffic from the US, Canad, the UK, Australia, etc.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to get traffic from top-tier countries, you will have to market your content to top-tier countries, you can do this by geo-targeting your ad campaign. You also need to publish content that the people in top-tier countries want to read. You can check google trends and get ideas for your next content.

niche

Verified member
Is there any CPM network which you recommend for low traffic websites with less than 100 visitors a week. Most of the larger ad networks require at least 5000 visitors in a month. It is difficult to get visitors if the search engines are not ranking the website well in their results

Mika

VIP Contributor
Is there any CPM network which you recommend for low traffic websites with less than 100 visitors a week. Most of the larger ad networks require at least 5000 visitors in a month. It is difficult to get visitors if the search engines are not ranking the website well in their results
If you have less than 100 visits in a week, we are having just under 400 visits in a month. This traffic is very low to earn from CPM ads. For low-traffic websites, the only CPM ads you can use is pop-up ads because they accept any kind of website. You can use propeller ads.

niche

Verified member
Are you using propeller ads for your website? Do you have to submit id proof for withdrawing money from Propeller. How many visitors do you have for your website and what marketing method are you using. I am looking for an ad network with a low minimum payout, to check whether it will pay.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Are you using propeller ads for your website? Do you have to submit id proof for withdrawing money from Propeller. How many visitors do you have for your website and what marketing method are you using. I am looking for an ad network with a low minimum payout, to check whether it will pay.
I have used propeller ads in the past. I stopped using propeller ads because their ads were flagged as virus by my visitors. I have withdrawn from propeller ads, the minimum payment threshold is $5 and you do not need to submit an ID to withdraw. I have small traffic, just about 100-200 per day. I mostly promote on social sites.