Freedollar

Hello, how are you in the online survey business? I hope you are still enthusiastic about doing the survey. here I will share a little inspiration for online survey lovers.

The inspiration this time is about a survey site called SurveyTime, SurveyTime is one of my favorite survey sites, i very happy to working on this site, maybe you've heard of it or even joined.

What is SurveyTime?

Just for information, SurveyTime is a simple survey site that pays you to do surveys provided by the company. Of course this survey will affect the development of the company.

Why i chose SurveyTime?

1. Because this site is very simple and no need to install application.

2. SurveyTime have big rewards, $1/survey is awesome.

3. This site also pay you instantly in the end of survey, in a minutes your rewards will sent to your bank (PayPal, Coinbase, Amazon)

4. Many surveys, if you check it regularly.

How much does surveytime pay?

You will be paid $1 every time you complete a survey, although sometimes there are surveys with a prize of $0.5 when the main survey is not available, but you will find more $1 surveys.

So, let's get to the first point, what's a simple strategy to earn $150/day from SurveyTime?

1. Complete 5 surveys with a reward of $1/survey every day. Yes it sounds easy enough, but in fact you need to prepare a good strategy to achieve this target.

2. At least you have to understand how to selected to enter the survey qualification, you can learn this on each survey site.

3. Then make a target, usually I start in the morning with a cup of coffee and a few cigarettes, I know what I have to do, which is logging into the Surveytime site and hunting for available surveys.

4. Once I find a survey available, make sure you can qualify and believe that you will complete it, sometimes faith makes us really get it.

5. After the first survey is completed, you need to complete 4 more surveys, if you check the SurveyTime site regularly, you will get 3 to 7 surveys every day, it's based on personal experience.

I expect 5 surveys to be completed in one session and to finish one cup of coffee and 5 cigarettes, but sometimes I have to check the availability of surveys by back to site in a few minutes, even every hour, while doing other activities.

And when I find a survey available, I will be alone to do it as soon as possible if I am busy, yes, the target of 5 surveys / day is easy and sometimes a little difficult if you have limited time in a day.

If in one day you manage to reach the target of 5 surveys, you will earn $ 5 / day, so one month will generate a total of $ 150.

It is the simplest method to make $150/month from Surveytime. Maybe you have another method to earn more? please write your answers and experiences in the answer column.

If you are not yet a SurveyTime member and are interested in joining, please read more about the full review of SurveyTime and how to join here:

Copy this url: freedollar.me

Hopefully it will be an inspiration for those of you who like online survey work.

MNelly

Your failure or success in survey taking depends on your location. If you are from third-world countries like Nigeria, expect nothing or something little from surveys. Those websites that supply their workers with surveys are fond of discriminating against African countries.

As a Nigerian, I have been rejected from participating in surveys many times, So. I have given up taking surveys to make money.

On the other hand, if you are from first-world countries, you are likely to make fortunes from surveys.
All this time I have been thinking that Nigeria is a UN country? How come it's a third world country? I just feel like laughing right now because most of this online business they always favour Nigeria and south Africa as their first acceptable countries to join and start earning. Hee! I am shocked ! I am surprised . This is interesting.

Mertayasa

150 dollars a month answering survey ?
If you can make it happen, I can say you're great person. According to my experience most of the surveys site is very difficult to complete, actually the question is very simple but it's complicated. At the end of the question, it's showing that I'm not qualify for the survey without telling which question is I answered wrong.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Definitely. I have realised that trying to make money from survey platforms in this part of the world is a total waste of time because last year I ventured into so many of them, I could not make any reasonable amount of money. I think paid to post platforms is much more profitable than online surveys especially for people in this part of the world.
You're right, at the moment paid to post site is the best way of making money online without much hassle provided you can read and write and talk about meaningful things online.
As for surveys they're simply considering the top tier country users instead of both top tier and lower tier country users. That's why I'm not in for such gamble when I realized its not for me there.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Its not possible making $5 a day from surveytime in a day. Their are others who doesn't make a single earning from the survey even when they're sending you notifications of offers of questionaire. I never earned a single penny on the platform I've tried it hard but to no avail with them. Some Nigerians do make money from them, but not always due to limitations posed on lower grade countries.
Definitely. I have realised that trying to make money from survey platforms in this part of the world is a total waste of time because last year I ventured into so many of them, I could not make any reasonable amount of money. I think paid to post platforms is much more profitable than online surveys especially for people in this part of the world.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have also tried the platform but I could not make any money from it. But definitely it is very legit and accommodate everyone from anywhere in the world because I actually know people from Nigeria that have received payment from them. Actually it is not possible to make $5 on daily basis from that platform except for people in America or some European countries.
Its not possible making $5 a day from surveytime in a day. Their are others who doesn't make a single earning from the survey even when they're sending you notifications of offers of questionaire. I never earned a single penny on the platform I've tried it hard but to no avail with them. Some Nigerians do make money from them, but not always due to limitations posed on lower grade countries.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think its possible that way to earn $5 a day from surveytime.io. I've tried to earn through it, but i didn't succeed cos of my Geo, that made me to give up. It is working for those coming from the top tier countries. But not just for those coming from the third grade countries. Its kinda frustrating to earn a single dollar from the survey site.
I have also tried the platform but I could not make any money from it. But definitely it is very legit and accommodate everyone from anywhere in the world because I actually know people from Nigeria that have received payment from them. Actually it is not possible to make $5 on daily basis from that platform except for people in America or some European countries.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is not possible to make that amount of money with this survey site because I have actually tried it before but I know people it worked for, it's actually about $1/2days depending on your demographics and your profile. there is no doubt that the platform is legit and a lot of people have received their awards almost immediately after completion of every survey.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I from Indonesian, but i always get 3 in to 6 survey/day. But it both about $0.5 and $1 rewards. If in lucky day, i realy earn up to $7/day. Nice share friend.

I am not sure about Indonesia, but what about Pakistan? Most of these survey sites are made for people living in western countries. If you are getting a good amount of surveys in a day despite the fact that you live in Indonesia, then it is good for you. I will join the site and give my feedback right here. However, I do not have much high hopes regarding this site.

Kwess

Hello, how are you in the online survey business? I hope you are still enthusiastic about doing the survey. here I will share a little inspiration for online survey lovers.

The inspiration this time is about a survey site called SurveyTime, SurveyTime is one of my favorite survey sites, i very happy to working on this site, maybe you've heard of it or even joined.

What is SurveyTime?

Just for information, SurveyTime is a simple survey site that pays you to do surveys provided by the company. Of course this survey will affect the development of the company.

Why i chose SurveyTime?

1. Because this site is very simple and no need to install application.

2. SurveyTime have big rewards, $1/survey is awesome.

3. This site also pay you instantly in the end of survey, in a minutes your rewards will sent to your bank (PayPal, Coinbase, Amazon)

4. Many surveys, if you check it regularly.

How much does surveytime pay?

You will be paid $1 every time you complete a survey, although sometimes there are surveys with a prize of $0.5 when the main survey is not available, but you will find more $1 surveys.

So, let's get to the first point, what's a simple strategy to earn $150/day from SurveyTime?

1. Complete 5 surveys with a reward of $1/survey every day. Yes it sounds easy enough, but in fact you need to prepare a good strategy to achieve this target.

2. At least you have to understand how to selected to enter the survey qualification, you can learn this on each survey site.

3. Then make a target, usually I start in the morning with a cup of coffee and a few cigarettes, I know what I have to do, which is logging into the Surveytime site and hunting for available surveys.

4. Once I find a survey available, make sure you can qualify and believe that you will complete it, sometimes faith makes us really get it.

5. After the first survey is completed, you need to complete 4 more surveys, if you check the SurveyTime site regularly, you will get 3 to 7 surveys every day, it's based on personal experience.

I expect 5 surveys to be completed in one session and to finish one cup of coffee and 5 cigarettes, but sometimes I have to check the availability of surveys by back to site in a few minutes, even every hour, while doing other activities.

And when I find a survey available, I will be alone to do it as soon as possible if I am busy, yes, the target of 5 surveys / day is easy and sometimes a little difficult if you have limited time in a day.

If in one day you manage to reach the target of 5 surveys, you will earn $ 5 / day, so one month will generate a total of $ 150.

It is the simplest method to make $150/month from Surveytime. Maybe you have another method to earn more? please write your answers and experiences in the answer column.

If you are not yet a SurveyTime member and are interested in joining, please read more about the full review of SurveyTime and how to join here:

Copy this url: freedollar.me

Hopefully it will be an inspiration for those of you who like online survey work.
This might be pretty cool but I don't think I will help me unless I get to the United States. Yes that's how survey site like this work not to every country but to those in the advance countries so maybe they have to start now and make this reasonable amount.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am happy for you that you found outback survey that makes you $150 in a month. That's a whopping amount but as for me, I will never waste my time on surveys anymore. Just thinking of what to do and looking for the best sites to work on rather than wasting my time on surveys that will fect me nothing

uforwealth

Verified member
All this time I have been thinking that Nigeria is a UN country? How come it's a third world country? I just feel like laughing right now because most of this online business they always favour Nigeria and south Africa as their first acceptable countries to join and start earning. Hee! I am shocked ! I am surprised . This is interest
You are right. Nigeria became a member of the UN in 1960. However, from your comment, I think you wanted to talk about continents.
Continents of the world include Europe, Antarctica, North America, Asia, South America, Africa, Oceania. Nigeria is one of the countries with the lowest GDP (3 tier countries) among African countries. So, the UN is not a continent but an organization. You can get this confirmed on the internet.

MNelly

I from Indonesian, but i always get 3 in to 6 survey/day. But it both about $0.5 and $1 rewards. If in lucky day, i realy earn up to $7/day. Nice share friend.
Sweetheart that app I tried but it didn't work for me .it doesn't accept worldwide. It just said the survey wasn't available for me. This surveys one has to be in a certain region to be given survey to do. That is actually not fair to some degree but it's okay. Most African countries don't really earn or have those surveys you people keep talking about. So I can never really say that someone earns from survey at all.

uforwealth

Verified member
Your failure or success in survey taking depends on your location. If you are from third-world countries like Nigeria, expect nothing or something little from surveys. Those websites that supply their workers with surveys are fond of discriminating against African countries.

As a Nigerian, I have been rejected from participating in surveys many times, So. I have given up taking surveys to make money.

On the other hand, if you are from first-world countries, you are likely to make fortunes from surveys.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I have earned good amount via surveys years ago, however lost interest in them when they started kicking me out of surveys after finishing it; sometimes they did not paid even after showing ending page. After wasting hours for days, I finally realized that these surveys are already fake and do not have intention to pay all participants.
Maybe Survey Time is different, good your you.​

It sounds to be a better platform to work with and according to how you have explained ,i think everyone must join for fruitful benefits✓

Yes it's a good platform according to how you have explained and am convinced to join and also benefit from it✓

Last edited by a moderator:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, yours works better for you dear, how did you manage to earn such amount of $$ in a day from the survey site??

I didn't get such chance, it is never easy for me, I think its simply down to my locality being a hindrance to my survey opportunities. I never got the chance to earn from survey before that's why i detest it cos it always scam me after attempting their quiz earning nothing.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Thank you for the clarification because have been thinking that is not the survey that I had been doing for long a nothing is forth coming out there? Any time am doing this on get to the finishing stage they will just tell me that the survey did not match my region again . This use to be very painful because I might already existed so many data and time already.
Sorry for the sad experience! You are not alone in that category, I have participated in so many surveys which I got disqualified before getting started. I think I have left surveys for real, because it's not encouraging to take it anymore, because it's just a waste of time. So I will implore you to not waste your time on surveys.