How to Earn $10-$20 Daily just by clicking on Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dharam123

Warning: Don't ask for members emails.
Dear job seeker's,

New you can make $10-$20 Daily just by clicking on Ads without any investment. Your just have to click the given ad and can you make huge amount from your home using your smartphone, laptop or computer. This is 100% legit and non investment site. You can withdraw your earnings via PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER Weekly.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

claude.fer

pls share website details so that we can also check this way to earn money online.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manaye

Dear job seeker's,

New you can make $10-$20 Daily just by clicking on Ads without any investment. Your just have to click the given ad and can you make huge amount from your home using your smartphone, laptop or computer. This is 100% legit and non investment site. You can withdraw your earnings via PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER Weekly.
For more information you can provide your email id in comment box so that I can mail you all the dealis clearly.
Ok thanks, send me more related ways to make money. [email protected]

Manaye

Dear job seeker's,

For more information you can provide your email id in comment box so that I can mail you all the dealis clearly.
Ok thanks, send me more related ways to make money. [email protected]

V

VIJAYA BASKAR.

Dear job seeker's,

hello,
can you give me the link URL.
[email protected]

Thank you.

Wozieab

Dear job seeker's,

Interested please send me more information

Donclairchuky

Thanks for the offer but to my own little knowledge, i believe any ptc sites that offers you more than $3 for working for them daily are scam, if you believe they are legit, why can you post the site here so that we can all conform it.
Hi friend am new here can you help me with any legit site that pays which you know ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If has anyone been able to try this, does it work, anyone who has try this should update us if they have been able to make the amount the ops was was talking about, because this is so unrealistic for me to make 10 to $20 every day, someone should please update me.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Majority of these click on ads before you get paid are usually scams. They scam both the users and the advertisers. They scam the uses by requiring them to click on the ads with the hope of receiving shares from the advert biddings. Once you are able to reach the required threshold and ask for your payment, the admin will prompt you to pay to upgrade in order to receive your threshold. Most times your account will be deleted once you upgrade.

hardo21

Dear job seeker's,

How can I register for this site? Can you send me more info? Thanks.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is really hard to believe, if it is this good it calls for alot of caution, please show us more prove here where every on can verify the site you are advertising to the whole house, with due respect and regards we have had about this type of things a million times that turns out to be false. Show more proof here please.

Mellorando

Banned
I personally don't think there is a site out there that pays you that much for just clicking ads even though there is I doubt it is legit but the most highest paying at clicking site e zeraklamy.com this is indeed a very legit site minimum withdrawal and decide to just $25 and you can earn close to $2 per day which is nice you can also use the referral feature to boost your earnings

A

Abdelrahman_200

Dear job seeker's,

Hi what is way to earn money

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I doubt this offer posted here, no PTC site on earth pays you on earth to click on ads to earn $10-$20 a day which kind of ads are you trying to click that will earn you that? Since they pay such amount of money why not concentrate on earning from it and not come here to look for referrals. You're simply here to deceive us to lure us signing to a wrong site.

drex44

Dear job seeker's,

Couldnt see the site though...And 10-20 $ daily...this site must have hundreds of ads to click ;)But hey good luck!

B

blessedone24

Dear job seeker's,

how pls and how is this possible .thank you

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have worked in clicking ads to make money website before and I couldn't make any reasonable amount of money you will take even after spending so much amount of time. I won't advise anyone to venture into it because it is not profitable at all and you can't even make up to $2 per day with it as stated by the poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.