How to Develop App With No Code

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can build websites without coding if you use website management system like wordpress. There are also similar platforms available for apps. Here is the platform you can use.

AppMySite is a platform that converts your website into an app. You can publish this app on Play Store (Android) and App Store (iOS).

First of all you need to connect your website to AppMySite and modify your app icon, splash screen, app layout, and other designs you want on your app. You can the see the preview of your app before you can publish your app. The final product is an app with push notification, multi-language, and ad integration support.

The basic version for the app you create through this tool is free. You can test on real device. The premium plan begins form $19 per month to $79 per month.

If you have a business you want to scale without additional paying cost for app development, this program is for you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know AppMySite. However, I know a lot of other no-code app development tools, I have even tested some of these apps to see if they work, and I must say they do work by converting your website into apps. Some tool even allows you to submit your designs and information and convert it into an app, you don't even need a website for building an app. Sadly, a lot of these tools are high-priced. The first app development I did on Upwork paid me $50. Since it was my first job, was willing to work for $50, which otherwise would have paid me $100 on average. Now, this AppMySite requires you to pay at least $19 per month. For a one-year subscription fee, you will be spending as much money as you require to hire a developer. Furthermore, your app will be under their control. Go to upwork and Fiverr and get the job done for a cheap price.