MNelly

Do you want to cure your Acne forever ? I had Acne for 7 years and I tried all sorts of products that I could ever find, but none of them fit my skin. Aside from having Acne , I also had dark Spots on my face which we all know how this is face condition can lower somebody' self esteem and confidence. It makes you question why are you the only one among people in your soundings that you have Acne and you know what's so annoying of all, is that people think that we caused it ! People think we applied something so that our face blow out like that ! hell No! We never cause or wished Acne to be on our face; some people have acne because of biological reasons ; because of blood infection or any bad of your body being infected and as a result skin is the most affected part when you have any infection in the body that you don't know about .not just skin but face skin gets affected because it's the most thinest skin in your body. Another thing that can cause Acne is Teenage Adolescent this is the lost stubborn one that takes long to end ..Mine was a teenage Acne , I had it since I was 15 and it ended at 22 but now my face is back to original. I feel confident, I am glowing and my self esteem at 105 % Cure your Acne and Remove Dark spots on the face.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Acne and black spot can be dealt with in a natural way. It is good not to irritate it by trying to press them. I do a lot of face washing with just water to keep my skin as fresh as possible. Pressing the acne brings more blackout and black heads and this should be avoided

MNelly

Acne and black spot can be dealt with in a natural way. It is good not to irritate it by trying to press them. I do a lot of face washing with just water to keep my skin as fresh as possible. Pressing the acne brings more blackout and black heads and this should be avoided
No way. Natural way depend with your skin type . I have tried those natural ways for 7 years but they don't really work . Talk of lemon and tumeric are the worst when it comes to cure Acne. It works for some people but majority of Acne issues don't really need those natural ways coz they don't necessarily remove the bacteria or infection brought by skin issues . Overall I suggest anybody to take which ever method works for them . Mine always works with dermatology tested products like the Eden Beauty or any dermatology approved product because they make the acne heal forever . Out of my own experience.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
According to the information on the reason of acne ,it is believed that the oily skin on the face block the sweat glands in the skin thereby making it to be inflamed,, now that I have understand about this it will be very much easier for me to prevent this by constantly washing my face because to me I believe that prevention is better than cure.

Empress

Verified member
There are a lot of home remedies that we can use to cure acnes but the one I do recommend for people and the one I personally use my self is garlic mixture all I do is grind 3 cloves of garlic and put inside little water then apply to face after 10 minutes

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The best thing to do is to prevent acne from infesting our face because most time, it is difficult to control especially in a light skinned person. I make sure I don't use public clipper while shaving and I don't really use some creams that may be irritating to my skin