How to cure usual night cough

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I have a friend that do have this usual night cough and it’s so disturbing and he has been suffering from that. This cough usually start at night when the weather goes cold and he coughs continuously please is there any remedy for this like home remedy because I believe it is not much of health challenge to deal with.
The cough gets stronger when he laughs like it ignite the cough it just starts and it disturbs everyone in the house including the neighbours.

Paridhi

I have a friend that do have this usual night cough and it’s so disturbing and he has been suffering from that. This cough usually start at night when the weather goes cold and he coughs continuously please is there any remedy for this like home remedy because I believe it is not much of health challenge to deal with.
The cough gets stronger when he laughs like it ignite the cough it just starts and it disturbs everyone in the house including the neighbours.
Yes, I can tell you the home remedy. Just follow the instructions. Advise your friend to take a glass of red tea (tea leaves or texture in hot water) do not try to mix the milk in it. Red tea means just red tea. Mix one lemon juice in it. For the taste, your friend may mix little sugar in it so that he/ she can drink it. Take this Ayurvedic drink before going to the bed at night time. Mind that after taking this nothing has to be eaten.Just take it and sleep. Try this remedy for 3-5 days. Cough would be gone. He/She will feel fine and light.