How To Create SEO content that consistently ranks

D

Deleted member 13140

So let's get started.

Before you start writing any article, or assigning a content writer to a keyword, make sure you have a content outline ready

• How To Start A Content Outline
So First what is a content outline, according to Dr jigsaw this is a brief doc that will contain am outline of what a given article should be about.

This helps the writer keep track of every single step they have to take for the article to they are writing to rank.

What should be contained on the Content Outline:
  1. Target Keyword: Time to Drop keyword stuffing, the target keyword is the word you want to rank for, this should be around 0.5 word count. Google doesn't look at keyword density like they use to.
  2. Secondary keywords: So what's a secondary keyword. Okay take for instance your primary keyword is "how to rank on Google" your secondary keyword should be "As a beginner " Either that or any other keyword. It's a good thing to sprinkle this around the article, just once or twice on a paragraph if necessary.
  3. Your Target Article Count: Most of us think the bigger the number of words the better, but it's not always true, But you have to try to stay in the same range as the ranking article, bigger doesn't always been better. Engaging if the article is about something very simple as "How to tie your shoe lace" it's okay for it to be about 300 or 500 word count.
That's the first for the content outline.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You missed the obvious one: the title. When you search online, Google will always show you the exact match for the term you searched. For example, if you searched "how to make money" Google will show contents with how to make money on the title. Therefore, use search terms on the title.

D

Deleted member 13140

You missed the obvious one: the title. When you search online, Google will always show you the exact match for the term you searched. For example, if you searched "how to make money" Google will show contents with how to make money on the title. Therefore, use search terms on the title.
Yeah thanks, I wanted to add it but I kinda left it for the next tip.
But I guess it was something I should have added because its a very crucial part of The content outline.
Thanks

kayode10

VIP Contributor
That was really need it with your post. I think you don't stress the importance of keyword research very well in your post. If you want to receive lots of free organic traffic to your website without spending time acquiring backlinks, you must be prolific when it comes to ketword research. You must be able to uncover lots of underserved and low competition keywords.