How to create an Affiliate marketing and start advertising to make money

Prudent

How to create an affiliate marketing site​

STEP 1. PICK A NICHE: You need to operate in a niche to make your audience know you really an expert

STEP 2. GET A DOMAIN: This is the name of your site and it's what people would use to get to your site, so it's very important you get a good domain name.

After that, you would need to register the name before someone does. I strongly recommend Namecheap because it's cheap obviously and has free whois protection which is a paid service for other registrars.

STEP 3. GET HOSTING: This very important because good web hosting will result in good site performance.

I strongly recommend Kinslic They have good servers powered with LiteSpeed technology and super fast as well. 99.9% uptime guaranteed. I host all my sites on kinslic web hosting solutions and it's quite affordable as well. After you purchase the hosting, log in to your Cpanel and install WordPress.

STEP 4. SIGNUP ON AFFILIATES NETWORKS: Your site is ready now you need to sign up on some affiliates network to start referring a sale so you can earn commissions

Jumia affiliates network is a good one

Jvzoo is another good affiliate network

Konga as well has a good affiliate program

After signing up you can now promote anything on their site to start making money online as a student.

STEP 5. CREATE CONTENTS AND ADD YOUR AFFILIATE LINKS: Start creating content and insert your affiliate links to start making money online in Nigeria as a student.

STEP 6. GET TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE: Yes this is the last step, You would need traffic either organically through keywords on search engines or paid ads or social media to start getting your content more view that would result in more

Incognitosmoneys

I have found a Promo Coupon for Bing Ads $125 free to use.. PM me if all of you needed.. it's limited just for people with link,, and it's totally legall,

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Picking a niche is one of the best decisions in which affiliate marketers must make rightly in order to be successful. It is also very important to get the domain because that will go a long way in making you to be professional in your promotions. Affiliate marketing sometimes takes time to see results so you must be patient.

MOSIUR

You have nicely discussed many points on how to make an affiliate site and earn money spontaneously. Actually, to bring traffic to the site is the most challenging, I think. Those who have found the clear ways of earning much money online, especially from affiliate marketing are really lucky and going ahead.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
They are missing links in your post. You don't talk about selecting niche. you can just pick affiliate offers and post them in the contents. There is no point in promoting kitchen gadget when you are talking about softwares on your blog. You must know your audience I know the type of products to promote to them.

Prudent

Picking a niche is one of the best decisions in which affiliate marketers must make rightly in order to be successful. It is also very important to get the domain because that will go a long way in making you to be professional in your promotions. Affiliate marketing sometimes takes time to see results so you must be patient.
Yes it really takes time
One have to be patient about it
But it is a good way of making more money

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Driving traffic through paid advertisement is one of the fastest way to make money as an affiliate. Another beautiful part of it is that you can easily scale. Once you have a winning advert, you simply create the duplicate ones and expand your means to make more money. But you must be ready to do a lot of split testing before you arrive at the winning campaign.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes it really takes time
One have to be patient about it
But it is a good way of making more money
definitely it is a very good way to make money on the internet and a lot of people have capitalised on it to become financially independent. Affiliate marketing gives you the opportunity to make passive income on the net and also live a very comfortable life. It is one of the businesses I must venture into soon.