How To Complete Your Goals Effectively

D

Deleted member 13140

I know tasks can be real difficult to complete, the other day I saw a post on a forum a guy said he wants to achieve $1 a day from forum sites. (Personally I don't think that's possible, I mean you really have your outside world to take care of too, no one can really spend their whole day writing forum posts)

But in other to achieve a reasonable daily goal, don't do your tasks in order.

Well this might seem a bit off, okay it seems real off, but it makes sense abit let me Explain:

Am not saying a to-do list is a bad thing, remember the title says how to complete your goals whether it's daily or weekly or whatever effectively, now the risks with to-do lists is that alot of people believe it must be done linearly, when it comes to these to do lists it isn't wise to just set the goals indefinite for a day instead apply time estimations to every goal. So if you find yourself with less time, just knock off a tiny task. Tackle larger items, stuffs that actually matter.

Point is do what you can when you can and you'll be shocked how much you can accomplish in a day.

You are correct with the analysis you have made. I belive that though its good to have scale of preference when its come to how to achieve daily, weekly or even monthly job or works .
Though some times after all this planning g one will still find it very hard to achieve.

I don't set limit most time but I find myself accomplishing more than I would have targeted in the first place. But nowadays, on some sites set some daily target, for instance, it is possible to make a dollar on bizdustry. And nowadays, I see myself making more a dollar on trendri

As much as I agree with your points, but I think arranging your tasks linearly and the following them religiously will make you achieve a whole lot of things on daily basis as the case may be. The main reason a lot of people do not achieve much is because they are not focused and determined enough.

I agree with you. To do lists are great, but they can be so limiting. Or cause you to feel so guilty if you end up not doing exactly as you planned. So I prefer to have a flexible mindset rather than a fixed one. That way, you can work anytime of the day but the goal remains the same.

I think discipline is very important if you want to ask him your go fast. The reason is that sometimes you feel like doing the necessities that will prepare you to achieve your goals. But if you are I need discipline you will know how to motivate yourself to do the write thing in order to achieve your goal faster.

Too much of everything is bad and that includes too much of planning and too much of organizing. Sometimes I also let my mind be free and just do things spontaneously out of what I intended to do before. This reminds me that yes I am still in control of my life.

Deciding the order of tasks is an important part of a good to-do list and I think the best approach varies from person to person. I also like ticking off small tasks that don't take a long time as soon as possible, and then my list looks less overwhelming. And I also like to prioritize anything that makes me nervous or stressed, because if I'm stressed about a certain task, I tend to procrastinate more, so it's better to just get it over with.

I think in simpler terms here you are talking of first work hard and then later work smarter.many people do not know that everything about life is art or like a game.it has to be created.master the strategy and then start implementing what would help you scale up.

In this situation first work like in forums and earn that dollar,earn enough to help you acquire a skill that will be bringing you more cash.Like teaching English online or freelancer jobs.Because when you have reliable clients giving you like 10dollar worth of work in a day and you have ten of those jobs in a week then it is excellent for you.

So just start from somewhere then level up.eventually you will be amazed on how you would achieve so much and effectively.