Care of Your Eyes |If there are eyes, there is a world. If you take care of some small things, then the eyes will not only accompany you throughout your life, but their health and beauty will also remain. Eyes are the most valuable and important part of the body, so special care should be taken for their health. Some useful tips regarding how to take care of eyes from infancy to old age.

To get more tips and details just visit here
1.jpg

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The eye is a delicate part of the body that we need to take care of just like other sensitive part of the body. This is very important for us working online because we need the eyes to be able to work effectively on.our screen either on the phone or the PC. So going for a check up is very important and sometimes it is good to rest the eyes to keep it away from being too tired at least after spending about 5 hours on.the screen

JoanM

Well, here's what I do for my eyes. I invest in a proper pair of glasses or contacts. Then, whenever possible, I wear them to screen glare and UV rays. And when applicable, if the lighting is poor then it's time to clean something on my lens with eye drops! That last one is a little product-dependent; make sure not to confuse thing with contact solution though as those are different! Anyway, these steps keep my eyes feeling fresh and happy while total blurriness has real implications for seeing things properly. Hope this helps!

Paridhi

The eye is a delicate part of the body that we need to take care of just like other sensitive part of the body. This is very important for us working online because we need the eyes to be able to work effectively on.our screen either on the phone or the PC. So going for a check up is very important and sometimes it is good to rest the eyes to keep it away from being too tired at least after spending about 5 hours on.the screen
Yes, you are absolutely right.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Eyes are our mirror and very fragile organs. I do use sun shade. This is used to prevent violet rays and also dust most of the time. Most of the time I always to sleep for at least 6 hours in order to relax my eyes. It is not also good to be straining eyes while reading that's why we need where it is luminous whenever we want to read especially tiny letters.

Paridhi

Eyes are our mirror and very fragile organs. I do use sun shade. This is used to prevent violet rays and also dust most of the time. Most of the time I always to sleep for at least 6 hours in order to relax my eyes. It is not also good to be straining eyes while reading that's why we need where it is luminous whenever we want to read especially tiny letters.
yes you are right . Without eyes we cannot do anything.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Concentrating on the blue screen of my mobile device for longer period of time is one of the things I am trying to avoid because it is dangerous to the health . And there are a lot of other things we can do as to avoid experiencing the effects of this ,such as constant eye blinking and so many other things that we might forgot to do.

Empress

Verified member
We should avoid anything that can endanger our eye like smoking and drinking of alcohol and we should also eat healthy foods that will provide vital nutrient to the body which will benefit the eye as well and we should use sunglasses when the sun is much so that it won't affect the eye

Jjimale

Avoid staring at screens for long as it can cause eye strain and avoid putting hands in the eyes to prevent putting germs in the eyes

Aceenmi

Our eyes should be important to us as we use it for our sight seeing and we should avoid anything that will damage the eye

Krishrish

Avoid staying is too much smoky areas because it affects the eye and also avoid drinking of alcohol or smoking of cigarettes it also damages the eye

Xachima

We should make sure you are using sunglasses when the sun is too much because sun affect the eye when exposed to it too much